nemf...

you got laid off huh? that sux, if i were you i'd kick it til upsf starts hiring, then try to get in there. that's a company that's gonna grow over the next several years imo. good luck dude.:1036316054:

Yeah I'm waiting to see if New England calls me back like they said, otherwise I'll have to figure something else out. I just don't know how my couple of speeding tickets will affect me that I got last year.

NEMF is an outright joke. I have been with the company over 7 years and it seems that within the last 2 we have made a turn for the worst. We are moving freight out of the west for far cheaper then we move the freight in our original service area. We have completely ignonred the companies that made us the company we are and it is starting to show. My biggest point to make is how can shevell expect to make first world money while only spending on a third world budget. If this company paid anywhere near teamster wages we would be out of business tomorrow in fact I dont look for them to be in business much longer then 2 years. HELLO CONWAY

NEMF is an outright joke. I have been with the company over 7 years and it seems that within the last 2 we have made a turn for the worst. We are moving freight out of the west for far cheaper then we move the freight in our original service area. We have completely ignonred the companies that made us the company we are and it is starting to show. My biggest point to make is how can shevell expect to make first world money while only spending on a third world budget. If this company paid anywhere near teamster wages we would be out of business tomorrow in fact I dont look for them to be in business much longer then 2 years. HELLO CONWAY

there's a reason 4 of the original 9 drivers in cleveland left conway. if you wanna bail, go to a growing company, not one that has leveled off. just my 2 cents.

there's a reason 4 of the original 9 drivers in cleveland left conway. if you wanna bail, go to a growing company, not one that has leveled off. just my 2 cents.

I think he was saying that NEMF is like Conway...and not saying that he was going to join them.

I think he was saying that NEMF is like Conway...and not saying that he was going to join them.

anyone who has been with both companies would laugh at that notion. the two companies are mirror opposites. good deal on gettin back to work, sux they had to screw up your weekend and not just bring you in monday, but hey, gotta do what ya gotta do.

anyone who has been with both companies would laugh at that notion. the two companies are mirror opposites.

Oh ok. All I know about them is what I read on here.

good deal on gettin back to work, sux they had to screw up your weekend and not just bring you in monday, but hey, gotta do what ya gotta do.

Thanks. I know, right! They asked if I could come in tonight but I said no. 3 hours notice after more than a month? Not gonna happen.