Nevada Police dash cam show deadly crash of a Semi hitting cars in construction zone.

No charges filed as of the article print date.
With 2 Deaths CAUSED BY THE "truck driver", why were there no charges filed ON SCENE??
"driver" ADMITTED being tired therefore it's a direct admission of guilt on top of the VIDEO EVIDENCE.

More NON QUALITY drivers appearing every day which is WHY I do my best to avoid riding close to Trucks on ANY road.

I would have ran.... I'm sure you would have too... full speed semi barreling toward you at a unstoppable speed..... self preservation kicks in.... the flagger did his job.

How so ? It looks like there was someone wearing yellow standing on the shoulder then began to walk into the middle of the road as if he wanted to be road kill
Perhaps he's the only one who should have died

How so ? It looks like there was someone wearing yellow standing on the shoulder then began to walk into the middle of the road as if he wanted to be road kill
The trucker was wrong no doubt but the LEFT lane would have been open if some IDIOT holding the sign had not running around in the lane and the Left shoulder ! the guy had no out, nothing to do but to DIVE right into the stalled traffic in the right hand lane. but he should have been cited because it's his FAULT !!!

The trucker was wrong no doubt but the LEFT lane would have been open if some IDIOT holding the sign had not running around in the lane and the Left shoulder ! the guy had no out, nothing to do but to DIVE right into the stalled traffic in the right hand lane. but he should have been cited because it's his FAULT !!!

Had the moron stood off the shoulder away from the road = no accident
Cited or not that's why I use a dash cam

Me being a retired UPS Freight safety trainer,speculating on this crash scene.
Had the trucker been focusing on the dangerous condition in his line of sight.
He would have adjusted his speed accordingly,then I believe this crash could have been avoided.

You have to be joking. If this clown was doing his job he would have Slowed down. The flagger was doing HIS JOB. To me it looks like this truck never seen it coming, my bet looking down at his phone.

You have to be joking. If this clown was doing his job he would have Slowed down. The flagger was doing HIS JOB. To me it looks like this truck never seen it coming, my bet looking down at his phone.

Whatever happened to triangles and or flares or even the flagger standing well before the accident and not behind it.
Maybe we should change the rules and blow off all the above and only wear a yellow jacket

Me being a retired UPS Freight safety trainer,speculating on this crash scene.
Had the trucker been focusing on the dangerous condition in his line of sight.
He would have adjusted his speed accordingly,then I believe this crash could have been avoided.
Exactly,A. Slow the hell down in construction zone. I am going say this guy was distracted,and not drowsy. Maybe someone on here from that area could post follow up info when available?