Never Ever My Fault

jmsconstantino

TB Lurker
Credits
I don't know if anyone has noticed around here that no-one has the guts to take responsibility for there own actions. Everything is someone else's fault.
The drop in sales is due to other companies reducing price, The missed pick up is because the Driver is sleeping at his last stop, The freight is damaged because the dock worker drives a bull-dozer instead of a fork lift. I have yet to have seen any kind of "team' effort to increase productivity, I specifically notice this in management, The inbound supervisor is shafting the daytime dispatchers, the daytime dispatchers leave without informing the outbound supervisor as to what is going on, the outbound supervisor has "way" too much to cover and no where near enough driver's to do the work, The inbound supervisor can not use break bulk dock workers due too break trailers coming in late (so p&d guys get out late). This is a very sad cycle, I don't know how to break it, I'm just a driver, but I know that I work well with others and I get my job done!!! When I make a mistake I own up to it and take responsibility, maybe this should trickle up!!!!:TR10driving03:

I don't know if anyone has noticed around here that no-one has the guts to take responsibility for there own actions. Everything is someone else's fault.
The drop in sales is due to other companies reducing price, The missed pick up is because the Driver is sleeping at his last stop, The freight is damaged because the dock worker drives a bull-dozer instead of a fork lift. I have yet to have seen any kind of "team' effort to increase productivity, I specifically notice this in management, The inbound supervisor is shafting the daytime dispatchers, the daytime dispatchers leave without informing the outbound supervisor as to what is going on, the outbound supervisor has "way" too much to cover and no where near enough driver's to do the work, The inbound supervisor can not use break bulk dock workers due too break trailers coming in late (so p&d guys get out late). This is a very sad cycle, I don't know how to break it, I'm just a driver, but I know that I work well with others and I get my job done!!! When I make a mistake I own up to it and take responsibility, maybe this should trickle up!!!!:TR10driving03:

It is always your fault:biglaugh:go ask uncle Sal:nutkick:

the tm should correct it but does nothing...no action but all talk...how great is that...we have people if they dont care about their job or dont want to work together they should be gone but nobody has the guts to do it!.. they are always quick to get rid of a driver though...i mean how many people are looking for work these days? they can and should be easily replaced...but if you complain to anyone higher up they do nothing but give you lip service

People @ NEMF are tired of getting screwed, specially the roadmen. What union would agree with the owner to let the company have roadmen come in @ 930PM and wait for there loads and not get paid to wait. The roadmen can't even work the dock @ there home terminal. They are taking a paycut just like us. When u have a TM in Newburgh that's a drill SGT u will have less productivity.

Wow---geez, poor sal....the problem is this so called union....how can each terminal negotiate their own contracts ? Where is the bargaining power. Myron really is the genius here...he feeds you the line of b.s. And you eat it.......and you can do nothing.