#Never Trump!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jimmy g, Feb 29, 2016.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

A good product would sell itself..

Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You are a one trick pony wanting others to defend why they don't think as you. Good luck with that

3. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

The point I was trying to make was that the UAW pension was in trouble Obama was there with tax payer $ as part of the bail out, the teamsters not so much.

4. Pup Driver

Pup Driver Well-Known Member

A good product will sell its self as long as its not interfered by those who make it almost impossible
    Absolutely a good product will sell its self as long as it doesn't get interference from those that want to keep that product off the market by special interest groups two being ATA and the Chamber of Commerce etc .

5. Pup Driver

Your comment sounds like it would be more suited to your philosophy than mine . I don't think as you do on some matters (not all ) and because I don't you chose to call me out on it . I think your post just proved that . To put it in simple terms I don't take people to task for not agreeing with me but you do . Your comment proves that .

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I'm not the one responding to every thread about Repubs, demanding they ratify a union, as is your normal procedure. I simply said that is more a question for the General Election.

7. Pup Driver

Show me an example where I demand a union be ratify in every thread . If so I will work on an era of my ways and try to correct myself . Thank you .

8. 20_yrs_2_go

20_yrs_2_go Well-Known Member

NAH its not a mutiny until they find out trump really doesnt have ' them ' in mind Then it will be too late

9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

So,... You are claiming that I misspoke because of an emphasized technicality? :rulz:

Can we assume, because you only highlighted that technicality, if I insert 'ALMOST' into the quote that I'm correct? Ok, I'll buy that...

Always enjoy the Era of Pup!
    :lmao::poke:

Relax- it's all good...

10. pilot87

pilot87 Well-Known Member

That is the crux of the problem with Politics and Politicians...... Voting for the "lesser of two evils" is what helped get us here and it keeps us here .....What's the option?.... Well....honestly there isn't much for options..... Big money and their army of lobbyists are making sure it stays the way it is....... I don't know how anyone can think that voting for "less evil" is somehow going to "make us great again"...... I think it's past that time.... The entire system is unable to function for best interests of the average citizen anymore.....

I understand your frustrations though......

11. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

All I want is 4% GDP growth and the Federal Government outa my face.

Northern Flash, Woody and Rastus like this.
  12. pilot87

Good luck with that!!....

13. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

Yea, I know huh. Federal Government keeps getting bigger and GDP growth keeps getting smaller. Ya think there might be a reverse correlation thing going on there.

Woody likes this.
  14. pilot87

You mean like the higher the speedometer goes.....the lower the fuel gauge gets?........lol

15. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Me to..... can you imagine Trump cutting national debt by negotiations !! "I can".

16. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Maybe with a Clinton/Trump debate, she'll even talk about how she'd like to have a shot at his Big Johnson just one time.
    Where has this gone.......her vagina and his cockandballs...........just pathetic.

17. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Hopefully, the only "server" that has been completely wiped clean is the one at the Clinton mansion, and didn't want to end up in the headlines like Monica.

18. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I have to agree with Walsh...

http://www.theblaze.com/contributio...ign=Firewire - HORIZON 4-21-16 FINAL&utm_term

Now, let me tell you who will not be to blame: Those of us who, for reasons both moral and logical, cannot and will not vote for Trump in the general election. I’ve heard this argument over and over again. Trump fans say the Never Trump crowd will be responsible for “giving us Hillary” or that we’re effectively “voting for Hillary” if we don’t vote for Trump. But it doesn’t work that way

You don’t get to foist this contemptible clown on us and then blame us when he loses. We’ve been telling you for months “we will not vote for Trump, period, end of story.”Millions of other Americans – including almost every woman, minority, and young person in the country – have said the same. Millions and millions of people have said, “If you do this, he will lose because we won’t vote for him.” Yet you think you can ignore these fair warnings and send this cartoonish megalomaniac barreling into the general election, and absolve yourselves of the blame?

Nope. Sorry. This is on you, Trump fans. This is all on you. I wash my hands of it.

Northern Flash and Getoverit like this.
  19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I had this same philosophy on McCain, and Romney. I vote for Constitutional Conservatives. Not Dems in the Repub Party.

Trump (and Kasich) should have run as a Dem.

20. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

You need one of these posted after that wonderful speech :kickedoutsmile:

Just to agree with you Jimmy I think they are making a terrible mistake:1036316054:

Of course Cruz is worse:idunno:

pilot87 and Getoverit like this.