#Never Trump!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jimmy g, Feb 29, 2016.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Woody likes this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

:lmao::biglaugh::lmao: InfoWars....

3. a9faninnc

Glenn Beck
    :17::17::17:

4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

they're both the pot calling the kettle black. You like Jones, go for it. I left him 12 years ago. I like Beck. To each his own...

This all started by posts misidentifying Beck's and Romney's Policies. As happens a lot since Trump, it immediately shifts from issues, ideas, and policies to personalities. That seems to be almost all Trump's guys have- personality attacks. I prefer substance, so we have an adult conversation before voting....

Northern Flash likes this.
  5. a9faninnc

Bullcrap..Anything,policy related,that Trump has a "Conservative" tendency,is quickly dispatched as election rhetoric by all of Trump,s detractors.I had just as soon as argue with a wall because it has the same result.If that is called adult conversations,it is a waste of my time.

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

You really should try it sometime...

7. a9faninnc

I could listen to MSNBC and get the same feedback....Im good.
    Last word...Go,lol

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Hardly. Msnbc only gives extreme leftist answers. I give and take thru debate of issues.

Of course, Trump would actually to stick to consistant views First....

That's one of the main reasons conservatives oppose him. He gives opposite answers different times of the day, sometimes in the same interview. I can't trust he'll follow thru on a view I support if he changes it before he even leaves the stage...

Northern Flash and a9faninnc like this.
  9. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Let's discuss one where (I think) we agree- Building a Wall.

IF he means it this week (he's been on both sides), how can he actually accomplish it? Regardless if he claims Mexico will pay for it- Congress must approve it and appropriate the spending. His proposed way of seizing the illegals' money will be in Court, and I doubt the Exec Branch can just 'do it'.

Democrat Senators and Establishment Repubs will threaten to Filibuster. And Dems will demand it be 'paid for' thru spending cuts. What will he propose cutting? He's for expanding the Entitlements, he won't cut there. Personally, I'd cut Foreign Handouts (especially to Mexico). Where will you cut? What happens when Sen Leader Schumer says this issue is dead? Will Trump follow the Constitution and work with Congress via the Bully Pulpit, or will he mimic Obama and do 'great' Exec Orders? A successful CEO doesn't succeed by being told No. But a CEO is a Dictator, not under the Constitution. I personally can't see his narcissistic personality being any different than Obama's.

Convince me why I should support him????

10. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Give the guy a chance ...."don't think with your dipstick jimmy"....lol

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

These are the ideas that I actually agree with him on, WoOdY! Wait til I start on things like tariffs.... I disagree with his policies, and all I get is personalities. Give me real answers, WoOdY, not platitudes!

Speaking of which- how does he believe he can get Congress to approve raising tariffs 35%??????????????

Back to immigration. I would hope he would adopt his opponents (Cruz) repealing Obama's Exec Orders. Then ObamaAmnesty is scuttled, and Congress or the courts aren't necessary. I doubt he will- it makes too much sense and takes fighting out of the equation.

35% increases won't happen. It will cause higher prices and a Trade War caused Depression. If we get into owing China more, they raise interest and we can't make the payments. If they start a shooting war, we're tied into the Middle East, adding the Pacific, and have no manufacturing to make a War Machinelike in WWII. Look, he's the candidate- but he's there on emotion. No one is thinking this thru!!!!!

12. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

To much needs to play out ...we will see ?
    JiMmy

jimmy g likes this.
  13. Pup Driver

Pup Driver Well-Known Member

With in a few months after the election many of the Trump voters will be saying OMG what did we just do !!!!!!

14. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Very possible but I hope not!

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

He may be one of the best ever. He may also be one of the worst ever. I see him running the identical campaign Obama did- an empty suit. Everyone who listens to him hears him say he'll do exactly what they want him to be saying. Until I'm more certain that he'll govern by the Constitution and not by Exec Orders like Obama did, I'm staying Third Party.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  16. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I wont..... I picked the best available scumbag...

17. Rastus

Rastus ......Deplorable.....

Obama said he was going to build a wall. Don't remember hearing him say that.

18. ABFer

:confused1:

19. ABFer

I see one way to get those tariffs imposed...

20. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Renegotiate our actual dept with China is a good Trump area of expertise (I hope ?)
    It would gain us more dept reduction "than anything else"...that I can think of ?
    Tariff Is cheap distraction Talk. Art of the Deal..... Win....Win....Win.
    Executive order's are good when they terminate Obama's orders...lol. It really depends on the Executive Order iF I would really cAre.
    I've just watched Donald Win "Surviver" for the 10th straight season...lol...lol.
    Donald Will take every verbal recommendation from a hand picked Staff.
    "Sure, The Final Decision Will be His" at least we got a leader who leads by communicating with "All Comers"..good ,bad,
    Magoo is in a whiskey bottle...walking around mumbling Rump, then laughs real loud. ..lol...lol.