#Never Trump!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jimmy g, Feb 29, 2016.

1. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

[​IMG]

Rastus likes this.
  2. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Here's what I'm talking about: Austin Peterson, Libertarian, Grassroots candidate, running for US Prez!!! Called the Right Brain of Judge Andrew Napolitano. Heir to the Ron Paul Libertarian Legacy.

http://austinpetersen2016.com/about/

3. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

:clap:Congrats,driver on finding you a candidate..

jimmy g likes this.
  4. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Thank You! Now Zeus can rest.

a9faninnc likes this.
  5. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Nope. I'm just realistic. I think that you are guessing (or praying) that Trump lives up to the hype and rhetoric. The Obama lovers wouldn't listen to any descent either, they bought in to all of it, hook, line, and sinker.
    So far, we have brought up several specific issues to discuss with Trump, and the only responses that we get back from you guys are nowhere near the actually issue......more like just an emotional response.

If/when Trump hears comments and reasons why people won't get behind him, maybe he will lean further to the right with his policies. You guys that back him 100% and show no disagreements with his policies, only convince him that his centrist/progressive/populist stance is acceptable to you, which could even convince him that he can go further to the LEFT, since in the past, that is where he has been politically.

johndeere4020 likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

Trump lover response that is on the way..............

"You will be responsible for us getting a President Hillary".

But lets not talk about the above mentioned flip-flops and inconsistencies.

7. Northern Flash

8. Northern Flash

What I find interesting about us debating this Trump candidacy is that for years on here, we have claimed that we needed someone to go back to the constitution, and be heavily into the conservative values.........that is, until Trump came along. Now, I guess that neither issue is important to some of you guys.
    He mentions neither topic consistently.........that is my concern with him.

9. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Bs.... you of all people should know "play all sides until you close the deal".
    There's your answer "Owner !"

10. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

I see jimmy jumps on the first guy Glenn Beck threw in his listeners ears. Rush heard about it and at least talked sense......the 3rd party candidate will ensure a Hillary victory. Heard him tell a caller that. Sounds like Rush might lean Trump. He said every election these third parties come out the Dems win.
    This year will be no different if done by that libertarian or Romney or whoever said Rush.

11. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

Which "conservative values" are we talking about here?

Spending trillions on foreign wars pretending we're leaders whils we never win, our troops are not taken care of after used and abused?
    Leading the world in business and trade when reality says that our trade deficit is in hundreds of billions and our national debt is $20 trillion?
    Honesty might be a conservative value needing a lot more work if we are gonna pretend we should lead.
    Who would really think i it sane to follow tgese make believe leaders?Not me.

SAC75 likes this.
  12. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

He is Wrong this time...just like every other radio bloveator. Trump will bring Dems/Rep. Voters together. ... "there ALL DEAD before they start.
    Donald will be very good for the Country. .. everything he touches turns to gold, even his ex-wives did him...lol.
    I believe in Christian rights under our Godly Constitution.... No Rights under Islamic fAith
    Under The Constitution "time to change things for the better..ascemalate or LEAVE"
    We can't give our religious freedoms to an evil caulk of mUslims. Ted Cruz can't do that "rightly so"..... But We need that guy today, and that jerk is my Man The Don....lol

ABFer likes this.
  13. Northern Flash

I do not listen to any of the radio talk show hosts every day, but I do hear them often. (even though I often disagree with them, I do listen.) Beck refuses to vote for Trump, and I have never heard him say that he will.

Rush, Hannity, and Mark Levin have ALL said that they will vote for Trump, but they often say that he needs to lean further to the right on a few of his policies. Full disclosure though: Trump was NOT Mark Levin's first choice {Cruz}, but he also knows that a third party candidate will ensure a Shillary victory, so he is now supporting Trump because he knows the consequences for our country with a President Shillary.........and it ain't good.

Big Dave and johndeere4020 like this.
  14. Pup Driver

Pup Driver Well-Known Member

I think its beyond foolishness to think that because Trump runs a successful real estate company and owns a lot of big buildings that makes him presidential material .Yeah he does say something's that catch your interest but how many times has he backed peddled .He makes deals with his business transactions but that's far from running the whole United States . I didn't like Cruz but he did say what a lot of commonsense people think and that is Trumps a master con man .

Magoo likes this.