ODFL | new 53 ft trls NEED INFO ON THESE

Didn't have that problem in GBO.Believe you need to lay off the brake a little.They will jump if you are hard on brake:TR10driving03:.Did you give someone a message like I ask'd?
well like I said I WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT .IM NOT GOING TO WORK FOR SOUTHEASTERN FRT LINES. OD is my home..I can get these things fixed.they shouldn't have sent it to us without these things fixed anyway.it might have to go back to GBO and get worked on. This ABS has to be fixed.

:6817::grouphug:
well like I said I WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT .IM NOT GOING TO WORK FOR SOUTHEASTERN FRT LINES. OD is my home..I can get these things fixed.they shouldn't have sent it to us without these things fixed anyway.it might have to go back to GBO and get worked on. This ABS has to be fixed.

So Kenneth you have pulled this trl before? if so did the ABS light stay on in your tractor and the outside light on the trl?? Im having a hard time stopping the trl when I hit the breaks loaded or empty. I do like it ...It is a nice referb heartland trl..Wish the would have painted the outside before they put the logos on it. The back end looks new and the door works real good.so tell if Im asked is the another one in GBO in great shape and the number out it ? They MIGHT want to switch out again I don't know.going to call NICK back in the morning.My other trl was ok ( now that something are fixed )..I feel like I jumped from one bad to another one..lol .I would ask for a new 53 trl but yoy guys have told me that I want one because of the floor and the super singles..one day going to get this all right..and have a good trl again.THANKS TO ALL THAT HAS HELP OUT ! oh and Kenneth you are still number one 1# SO THEY SAY..LOL

Not sure on that one.But,I have had that problem before.It will work fine one trip.Then the next one act's up.
So Kenneth you have pulled this trl before? if so did the ABS light stay on in your tractor and the outside light on the trl?? Im having a hard time stopping the trl when I hit the breaks loaded or empty. I do like it ...It is a nice referb heartland trl..Wish the would have painted the outside before they put the logos on it. The back end looks new and the door works real good.so tell if Im asked is the another one in GBO in great shape and the number out it ? They MIGHT want to switch out again I don't know.going to call NICK back in the morning.My other trl was ok ( now that something are fixed )..I feel like I jumped from one bad to another one..lol .I would ask for a new 53 trl but yoy guys have told me that I want one because of the floor and the super singles..one day going to get this all right..and have a good trl again.THANKS TO ALL THAT HAS HELP OUT ! oh and Kenneth you are still number one 1# SO THEY SAY..LOL

Trl back in GBO now Kenneth so take a look at and tell me what you think? Is there a better one out there or what? Hopefully they will get it fixed this week and send it back to me or something better. Check it out ,,the last time I looked it was just sitting on the yard. ATLEAST THAT WHAT THE COMPUTER SAYS..LOL.

The best that the bottom feeder's will get.:LMAO:Yep!!just sitting there with a big red tag on front
Trl back in GBO now Kenneth so take a look at and tell me what you think? Is there a better one out there or what? Hopefully they will get it fixed this week and send it back to me or something better. Check it out ,,the last time I looked it was just sitting on the yard. ATLEAST THAT WHAT THE COMPUTER SAYS..LOL.

You are so funny.. Maybe it will get fixed and get back to me or I will get the Big Dawg Purple Dude to Kick your but next year in the Rodeo..lol

Saw a 532 trailer in Mfs today went and looked at the Vin plate it was new built this year super singles and no lift gate they had two of them there

Yeah thanks Hillbilly I know there are some out there ..I thought I was going to get one instead I got one of those Heartland trls ..Its wasn't in to bad of shape just needed the ABS fixed and some other things..To be honest the whole getting a better trl thing has been a Headache ,first my old trl had a lot of problems and went to GBO to get fixed .Then we ask for a new 53 ft trl and had a no# of it.Then my old trl came back with things not fixed .Then the newer trl came in with the ABS brakes not working right so then it goes back to GBO to be fixed and now I been pulling old 53 ft trls that are in not that good of shape until today when my old trl has come back..gezzz what a mess ..Now I have been told that they have heartland trls in GBO in a lot better shape then the one they sent me in the first place.they have gray on the bottom sides and I bet they are Air Ride too. SO now its been a week without my new trl and over 3 weeks with all this mess..I wish they would just send me a good Heartland trl with a new door on the rear and Air Ride no more than a few years old .

don't mean to bust your bubble there outlaw.Has bad has GBO need's all the 53's we have.I'm surprised they even sent you one .We fight every evening for Van's for switch0out's
Yeah thanks Hillbilly I know there are some out there ..I thought I was going to get one instead I got one of those Heartland trls ..Its wasn't in to bad of shape just needed the ABS fixed and some other things..To be honest the whole getting a better trl thing has been a Headache ,first my old trl had a lot of problems and went to GBO to get fixed .Then we ask for a new 53 ft trl and had a no# of it.Then my old trl came back with things not fixed .Then the newer trl came in with the ABS brakes not working right so then it goes back to GBO to be fixed and now I been pulling old 53 ft trls that are in not that good of shape until today when my old trl has come back..gezzz what a mess ..Now I have been told that they have heartland trls in GBO in a lot better shape then the one they sent me in the first place.they have gray on the bottom sides and I bet they are Air Ride too. SO now its been a week without my new trl and over 3 weeks with all this mess..I wish they would just send me a good Heartland trl with a new door on the rear and Air Ride no more than a few years old .

Well they did send one but we had to swap it out for one of ours to get it. Yeah I feel lucky to get a newer one too.

Hey Kenneth need your help or any drivers in GBO.. I need a number of a heartland trl that is in the BEST shape that you have seen.I mean the newest one with a new or real good back door on it. .I'm looking for one that has the gray at the bottom that is in tip top shape .I think the one I have now is going to be swap out because I'm still having problems with the brakes on it and it has been in the shop and they are still not right. If anyone sees one send me the number of it. has to be a 53 foot not 48. LOOKS LIKE what trl I get I"m going to keep it for many years so I"m looking a good one to run P and D with .