ODFL | new 53 ft trls NEED INFO ON THESE

Hey can I get a new 34 footer with a lift gate for my metro DC pedal? Lol oh how I wish it were that simple here in BAL

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

We got 40's 34's 48's and 53's here in Cali.I think there are 53 LG trailers but I've only seen them passing through.We only have 1 28 LG and it's supposed to be the greatest thing.I like my 40 lg.I put it almost anywhere and I can stuff the crap out of it.Almost 30k sometimes.You can keep those big trailers.I have a University on my route and I ain't got no time for no 48 foot.

Well,you know the Outlaw has to look bigger than his counterpart's :sadwavey:
We got 40's 34's 48's and 53's here in Cali.I think there are 53 LG trailers but I've only seen them passing through.We only have 1 28 LG and it's supposed to be the greatest thing.I like my 40 lg.I put it almost anywhere and I can stuff the crap out of it.Almost 30k sometimes.You can keep those big trailers.I have a University on my route and I ain't got no time for no 48 foot.

Been seeing more new pups and even some 28 ft pup liftgates.We used to have none.Mostly 40's and 1 bobtail.We had obe pup liftgate but now have several more.Not sure if they are eventally going elsewhere.And by the way I have said before how much I love the 40 ft liftgates.We have gotten some new ones but they are a full 13"6'. :( I do me share of tree trimming in the one I have and it's only 12ft.I will say though that all the gates are Maxon and apparently the cats butt of liftgates.