Holland | New accounts, any truth to the rumors of major accounts coming on board

I don't know about new accounts, but am I the only one who has actually seen things get much worse the last year? I am actually worried the moral and the quality of the workers is so bad I can not believe it and some of the new hires...OMG! Management has lost control the company is throwing money away on the stupidest things, well I am usually pretty optimistic but I am actually getting a little nervous right now. Somebody way up top better start worrying more about running the company and less about how big there bonuses are or we are all going to be working for the non unions.....better start studying about 401K's instead of pensions.

I don't know about new accounts, but am I the only one who has actually seen things get much worse the last year? I am actually worried the moral and the quality of the workers is so bad I can not believe it and some of the new hires...OMG! Management has lost control the company is throwing money away on the stupidest things, well I am usually pretty optimistic but I am actually getting a little nervous right now. Somebody way up top better start worrying more about running the company and less about how big there bonuses are or we are all going to be working for the non unions.....better start studying about 401K's instead of pensions.
I agree 5tolls,I mean I'm confused with all this hiring, waste of money, we had a guy come out of orientation, work one trip and sit home rest of week,needless to say he quit Friday, the money they are spending on this is ridiculous, it's like a slap in the face,they are spending a lot of money on this hiring deal,are we missing something brother, lol

I saw this JD trailer backed into a door at GR last Wednesday

Dock only casuals that is. Mgmt trying to flex lol. Minutes after I heard they just put 4 guys on their 30 today.. Road and city. We have a 170 man city board. Rumor is they want 200 by Spring. Somethings going on either booming or a union bust movement. More scab new hires equal easily influenced Mgmt incentives to bust coming to a RTW state near you.

On a side note watch this Carrier AC thing be all good until a contract can't be negotiated with the union. Step 2 place the blame on unions being the reason jobs can't stay in America. Step 3 Federal RTW. My personal conspiracy theory haha.
They are hiring yes votes. The new hires are coddled and given whatever they want. I've never seen a bigger group of ass kissers than the drivers and casuals they are bringing in. This company is terrified of 2019.

They are hiring yes votes. The new hires are coddled and given whatever they want. I've never seen a bigger group of ass kissers than the drivers and casuals they are bringing in. This company is terrified of 2019.
I don't think they are terrified at all....We work with a bunch of ******* that won't even mail in their self addressed stamped envelope to change the union leadership! The company will offer a huge pile of ::shit:: contract, we will be vote it down like 52-48.....then the company will make a couple adjustments so it is just a very large pile of ::shit:: instead of a huge one and state that otherwise they will have to close the doors and it will pass about 68-32 and we will all start saying "Wait till 2024".

New penn getting a lot of 53's with load bars already installed. The load bars ride on tracks, and are stored in the ceiling of the trl. We also are getting 30 screws & 40 single axle mack automatics

New penn getting a lot of 53's with load bars already installed. The load bars ride on tracks, and are stored in the ceiling of the trl. We also are getting 30 screws & 40 single axle mack automatics
Those trailers are called e-tracks. The bars do not come out.you move them up and down

This is off-topic but I don't want to start a new thread about another supposed rumor, but has anyone heard about something big that may have happned in Atlanta last night?

This is off-topic but I don't want to start a new thread about another supposed rumor, but has anyone heard about something big that may have happned in Atlanta last night?
One of my buddies was there since Friday morning, 19 guys in bed and they all had to wait till ten this morning to leave but he did not say anything else, just talked to him a half hour ago.