Holland | NEW ACCOUNTS

Next they'll be accepting non Haz-Mat drivers to fill the voids and they'll have special designations so dispatch knows not to give them Haz-Mat shipments.

They have some already. We sometimes load turnpike doubles with no hazmat.
Good, then the rest of you can drop your Haz-Mat and all the money and headaches that go with maintaining it and keep your jobs too, brilliant.

Good, then the rest of you can drop your Haz-Mat and all the money and headaches that go with maintaining it and keep your jobs too, brilliant.
Sound like you didn't pass the test the first go around now you have to retake it you'll get it. Just keep trying...lmao

Hiring ??? Good Luck with that when Holland can't even match Non-Union pay scale !! kinda sad !! :apologetic:

You must haven't seen the vans loads on orientation in Indy every week.
Yes I have seen the van loads, I especially enjoyed the former Schneider driver saying to the former Prime driver: "you left Prime to come here". I guess we are one step below Prime now. The fella that appeared to be about seventy years old that I thought was going to need a walker to get out to the van looked like a pretty top notch candidate, probably has more experience than the fella that mentioned he was just four months out of truck driver school. But my favorite was the young fella with the bull ring hanging down from his nose and those big round things that make huge holes in your ears, he was a fine example of a professional driver I have seen for a while, he especially impressed me when he laid his head on the front counter and starting falling asleep while we were checking in! Oh how the mighty have fallen! I guess that is why UPS is giving us a serious look because of all the up and coming high quality drivers that are filling up that van every week. The really sad part is that two thirds of these new hires will quit in the first six months. Some days it is pretty confusing a fella doesn't know if he should laugh or cry!

You must haven't seen the vans loads on orientation in Indy every week.
Yes . seen many of them and most Quit after a few weeks of Driving the Sterling's or working 60 plus hours or find out we have NO pension and the real pay scale and what union Dues & joining fee's are , as they are NOT told this up front and Indy training is a JOKE they don't learn crap down there and so far this year for every 5 driver's that Quit or retire we are lucky to have 1 new guy stay working after the Indy and a few weeks on the job !! Bottom line is GREEDY Management "Bonuses"-'free stock shares' will run this company into the ground because with NO driver's you have NO company period ...........................rip

Yes I have seen the van loads, I especially enjoyed the former Schneider driver saying to the former Prime driver: "you left Prime to come here". I guess we are one step below Prime now. The fella that appeared to be about seventy years old that I thought was going to need a walker to get out to the van looked like a pretty top notch candidate, probably has more experience than the fella that mentioned he was just four months out of truck driver school. But my favorite was the young fella with the bull ring hanging down from his nose and those big round things that make huge holes in your ears, he was a fine example of a professional driver I have seen for a while, he especially impressed me when he laid his head on the front counter and starting falling asleep while we were checking in! Oh how the mighty have fallen! I guess that is why UPS is giving us a serious look because of all the up and coming high quality drivers that are filling up that van every week. The really sad part is that two thirds of these new hires will quit in the first six months. Some days it is pretty confusing a fella doesn't know if he should laugh or cry!

Remember when those long haired hippie people stuck out like a sore thumb ?
And those drunken sailors with those tattoos ?
Young women and no bra........ Ya.....
What is this world coming to ........

Yes I have seen the van loads, I especially enjoyed the former Schneider driver saying to the former Prime driver: "you left Prime to come here".

Our barn just hired a dude that wears a skull ring on each finger on both hands. smh

We might not be on the level of Prime . . . yet but I think we are fast approaching Central Transport.

Truthfully, I am not sure how much longer I can stomach to watch this circus. There is no point in staying for the pension, so the only draw for me is not paying for insurance.

Our barn just hired a dude that wears a skull ring on each finger on both hands. smh

We might not be on the level of Prime . . . yet but I think we are fast approaching Central Transport.

Truthfully, I am not sure how much longer I can stomach to watch this circus. There is no point in staying for the pension, so the only draw for me is not paying for insurance.

9JyVDFX.jpg

I just found two new drivers that would fill our needs: Go to the R&L board and click on R&L destroying our freight. After you watch the little video you tell me if these two professionals would not fit right in with the guys they have been hiring. My favorite part is how they just stand there afterwards.

I just found two new drivers that would fill our needs: Go to the R&L board and click on R&L destroying our freight. After you watch the little video you tell me if these two professionals would not fit right in with the guys they have been hiring. My favorite part is how they just stand there afterwards.
Thing is, every LTL has the same problem now. Nobody wants to make a career out of trucking anymore. If anyone thinks the non union ltl's don't have the same problem with recruiting, they are mind screwing themselves. Or they are losers who would be better off making a career out of jerking off in public restrooms.

Thing is, every LTL has the same problem now. Nobody wants to make a career out of trucking anymore. If anyone thinks the non union ltl's don't have the same problem with recruiting, they are mind screwing themselves. Or they are losers who would be better off making a career out of jerking off in public restrooms.
You can make a career out of that?? Is there retirement bennies?

, Fine job of moving freight indeed !and YES we have hired ones like that too !!