New Android App For Truckers

Discussion in 'Paid Advertisers' started by Gogi, Aug 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

Or lime green... it's eye catching

2. Gisquid

Gisquid New Member

I want this app!!

3. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

[​IMG]

4. CDL holder

CDL holder with all endorsements

A rep for Beltronics was on America's Trucking Network the other night and a caller asked if they were considering offering an app for people without the radar/laser detector and combo smart cord. The rep strongly hinted that they would soon be making an app available that would let anyone with a smartphone tap into the information that is available through owners of the smart cord running the app.

5. Gogi

Gogi New Member

Can we use the "Yellow Chicken" theme? It looks like we can stuff a Yellow Chicken feature in with TransFree.

Gogi

6. Gogi

Gogi New Member

TransFree Radio

Greetings,

We took some time to put this together. TransFree Radio! It was an interesting side project. What we have is a closed circuit messaging system. Only those with TransFree can register and post messages and only those with TransFree installed can view the messages. We have to thank Amazon for giving us a cloud service account to host the messaging system. Messages have a life cycle of 7 days only after which they automatically delete. If you already have TransFree installed you should have by now received an update notice and TransFree Radio will install with that update. Well, give it a try and let us know what you think (good or bad - we have no way other way of knowing). Thanks and enjoy what's left of the summer.

Gogi

7. OutOfDate

OutOfDate The Big Blue Turtle

Does it work for iPhone 4? This app. V. Navigo on my computer. Plus E-logs, might help me plan routes better so I save hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.