Yellow | New approach to finding a job after Yellow

Breeze , it was because you had sand in your eyes , ya know the sand that got past them goggles
you always had on at school man ! The rubber boots , googles , rain coat you were a odd kid always
talking about big trucks .

You have to get a CDL if you are going to work in Freight. The Days of being well paid to be just a Dock worker, are coming to an end. Companies want workers who can do multiple jobs. Start with learning to be a Yard Spotter, Most Companies will let you learn on their equipment as long as you do it on your own time. If your unemployed you might be able to get your state to get you free training from a Driving School.
Wow, isn't that exactly what Yellow wanted to do??
get into the modern age..
Except the teamsters wanted them to remain in the 1950's

As far as I know, Companies such as ABF have a lot of Terminals where you need to possess a CDL to work the Dock there. Teamsters don't seem to have a problem with that arrangement.

It is obvious to me from my experiences that we are being black balled. So now instead of putting I worked at Yellow Freight I am going to say I worked at one of the other freight companies that went under in recent yrs. Companies won't be able to verify if I worked there or not, and to fill the time gap my most recent job was a stocker at Bed Bath and Beyond which closed down June 30th . Just a thought for those having a difficult time landing a new job. Sucks I have to lie now but LTLs are the only places that pay $20 plus for dock workers. I see plenty of forklift jobs but pay $14 to $17 not enough. Lie if I must to get a job now so be it..
Skid, don't lie! If at any time you get caught, you're "toast". No butter or jam, either. Getting caught in a significant lie on an employment application can and likely will get you fired. Not worth it.