ABF | New barn in Tomah?

freightman68

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard A.B.F. was breaking ground in Tomah so I drove by where I thought it was and there was some fresh dirt. Can any one give me some info on this? If it is true how are they gonna get drivers? Transfer? Off the street? Is it just city or will there be linehaul jobs as well? Thank you in advance.

I heard A.B.F. was breaking ground in Tomah so I drove by where I thought it was and there was some fresh dirt. Can any one give me some info on this? If it is true how are they gonna get drivers? Transfer? Off the street? Is it just city or will there be linehaul jobs as well? Thank you in advance.

The terminal in Tomah, Wi is going to be an exchange point for our RPM service. Meaning it should be unmanned for all intensive purposes.
There has been rumor and speculation that there will be a small contingent of city operations there.

Last I heard was that the project was on hold because of some Department of Natural Resources issue.

Last I heard was that the project was on hold because of some Department of Natural Resources issue.