SAIA | New Barns fixing to open?

Brother Trucker

TB Regular
Credits
Know of two new barns fixing to open. WAC and HOU. I ain't talkin recyled trash dither. Anybody else know of new or nearly new facilities scheduled to open in the near future?

shoooooo, we have are share of shtty yards over here on th east coast, Dont feeel like yor the onlt ones,let me name some of them CHS,FAY;DOT,NRF,SAV,TFT,TUP,CLT,GNC,anyone whant to add??? can you top that over yonder,comiiiiin!!!!!!

i heard their cleveland terminal is moving to the recently vacated penske terminal in richfield. the guys on the dock will love it there, it's a heated dock.

Know of two new barns fixing to open. WAC and HOU. I ain't talkin recyled trash dither. Anybody else know of new or nearly new facilities scheduled to open in the near future?

What about the one they are building in Louisville, KY/Jeffersonville, IN? I had heard they were building one but don't know when. Does anybody know about this one?

Jax has bought the old R&L terminal on the North side of Jax have not announced it official are when we are moving but done deal.

I still haven't seen a sign.Been up hwy 62 quite often----still cant find it.(must be a dream that Saia would put us in a good facility)

Yeah,
Every time a hurricane hits the NC coast the roads will disappear.:biglaugh:

Thats ok. There is a endless supply of sand to be pumped onto the shore to build a new road. I ran across a rock road for a few weeks after one hurricane. Before the road was put back in, we were met by the National Guard where the road was washed away. Deuce and half will haul a lot of freight.:smilie_132: