FedEx Freight | new bids pretty soon???

CHAVEZ007

TB Lurker
Credits
Here I'll sart the have ya heard how many we are adding thread.
We are adding some at our terminal I was told it might be 5 or it might be 50 so somewhere in between!!!

Thats a good thing considering the current market:clap:

I haven't heard a peep yet, but I expect to see additions company wide with the increase in bills we have seen..... We averaged 18,500 bills a day last week compared to 11,500 a day when the current bids came out... Now granted that will drop off after the peak, but still that's a huge increase.....:clap:

Futures so bright you gotta wear shades!!

I was told know that FXN is expecting to be up to 23k-25k bills per day by June. If this is true OMG! But just remember everyone FDX bought WML to get the freight and close it down.:clap:

Heard a rumor that most company teams will be gone in jan. All team bids will go to contracters,and remaining company teams will run wild.Has anyone else know or heard anything?

Did you not read my post correctly? I said I heard a rumor not fact? I have heard this from drivers and two dispatches! I hope it is not true,because I have alot to lose if it is! Your rude reply is why I dont post here much.

Heard a rumor that most company teams will be gone in jan. All team bids will go to contracters,and remaining company teams will run wild.Has anyone else know or heard anything?

Seem like that is a Cali. rumor...I have not heard it from anywhere else...I have heard it 3 times now, all from s. cal drivers......I believe most company teams will go away I'm just not sure when. Good luck to ya.

Hopeful for new bids..

I can only hope for new bids added at my barn.. The way it is now the higher the bill count has become the more extra board they add.. In a sense they have created a three board system.. More and more freight is covered by PT and extra board.. I know management does not care for most of us regular bid guys but I mean come on.. I have 4 guys below me on the line board and I garentee I make the least amount of money.. We have dock guys getting six days a week running line runs?? While I have to be happy with what work they give me.. Is this right or fair I think not but there is not much I can do about it so Ill just get on here and ask any of you if you think this is right?? I am about to go get a second job cause this is getting to be kind of a joke.. I am on time, I do good work meaning I get done in a timely manner.. I even try and kiss little butt, but nothing seems to get me a reward of a little extra money in my pocket?? If the work was not there I would understand but we have guys making 80,000.00 a year there first year of driving a truck and I can barely get out of the 50 k range?? All I can say is what a joke !!!

I can only hope for new bids added at my barn.. The way it is now the higher the bill count has become the more extra board they add.. In a sense they have created a three board system.. More and more freight is covered by PT and extra board.. I know management does not care for most of us regular bid guys but I mean come on.. I have 4 guys below me on the line board and I garentee I make the least amount of money.. We have dock guys getting six days a week running line runs?? While I have to be happy with what work they give me.. Is this right or fair I think not but there is not much I can do about it so Ill just get on here and ask any of you if you think this is right?? I am about to go get a second job cause this is getting to be kind of a joke.. I am on time, I do good work meaning I get done in a timely manner.. I even try and kiss little butt, but nothing seems to get me a reward of a little extra money in my pocket?? If the work was not there I would understand but we have guys making 80,000.00 a year there first year of driving a truck and I can barely get out of the 50 k range?? All I can say is what a joke !!!

There are rules to follow concerning dispatch, if they are not following them talk to the l/h manager and if things don't change then contact H/R....Personally I would not put up with it without raising hell.

It's pretty bad when employees spread this kind of false info, even worse when they believe it.

Its not false info my friend. Why do you think we are so busy all of a sudden. Answer cut rates. Why Have they not Hired any line drivers out of my barn in more than a year. Answer Hiring all contracters. Question how can they lower their rates and still make money. Answer Contracters. And I got some arizona ocean front property . If your interested Guardrail. You figure it out

re

I hope this is truth. Out here at Newark terminal is full of freight on the dock. We can use some good help as well.:nutkick:

Well bid the wild board:TR10driving03:

Did you not read my post correctly? I said I heard a rumor not fact? I have heard this from drivers and two dispatches! I hope it is not true,because I have alot to lose if it is! Your rude reply is why I dont post here much.

I never said you were stating anything but rumor.

As for being rude, it wasn't meant that way. I just get tired of all the negativity that comes from within. You choose your path in life. If you don't like the path, change it.

Its not false info my friend. Why do you think we are so busy all of a sudden. Answer cut rates. Why Have they not Hired any line drivers out of my barn in more than a year. Answer Hiring all contracters. Question how can they lower their rates and still make money. Answer Contracters. And I got some arizona ocean front property . If your interested Guardrail. You figure it out

Just because you heard it and posted it here doesn't make it fact.

Post some proof or it remains fiction.