New bids

barely looked at it. what's different for you guys in the east? we're gonna have 11 bids now, all turns still.

Well I heard a lot of people are mad because they are cutting miles. There's a whole 2 page sheet that I picked up in Harrisburg explaining the whole thing that there are a lot more bid runs now due to driver request.

sounds like they're setting you guys up like we've been out in expansion land since day one.

i think more set runs will make things easier for linehaul to manage. we'll see.

No more turns at the pittsburgh terminal. Same number of turns - many more layover bid runs though.... Extra board went from 15 to 2.......

Nobody welcomes change, but it could be good. The cut in miles sucks but it could be better for the overall operation. Linehaul dispatch is a problem for this company. It amazes me how late we run as a company. If everything happened two hours earlier the freight would flow smoother. We hit the city late, we close OB late, we depart the breaks late and so on.

From what I can see they work. nothing is 100% cast in stone in trucking. Most at my barn see an improvement.