Yellow | New Big Picture plan ??

Technology matters, but this guy's line of thinking is completely backwards. YRC should be a trucking company with good technological support, not a technology company with a bunch of trucks.

These whiz kids love trying to reinvent the wheel.
Maybe he is related to Zollars,who thought he could single handedly conquer LTL freight,except this guy is going to show companies like UPS,and OD a thing or two about transportation technology.... can't wait until the regional ops manager at our terminal talks about this at our preshift......

Maybe he is related to Zollars,who thought he could single handedly conquer LTL freight,except this guy is going to show companies like UPS,and OD a thing or two about transportation technology.... can't wait until the regional ops manager at our terminal talks about this at our preshift......

Record it for me please!

I am eager to join any and all ways to move freight more efficiently and develop greater ergonomic synergies!!

Did you have to use the word synergies???
I don't give a rats about the size of the picture. All I care about is it in focus? And, I just had my yearly eye exam. They said I had 20/20. But my focus is blurred with this big picture we are talking about. Anybody have a answer for my focus problem? Thanks. von.

I don't give a rats about the size of the picture. All I care about is it in focus? And, I just had my yearly eye exam. They said I had 20/20. But my focus is blurred with this big picture we are talking about. Anybody have a answer for my focus problem? Thanks. von.
I don't think it's you with the focus problem, von.

We're thinking outside the box! We're going to hit the ground running! We've got so many synergies, you don't even know! We're going to trim the fat and build things from the ground up!

Don't you see? We're going to save so much money if we spend more money!
I can see it now.. this new tech guy is going to guarantee the best rates, all service points 7 days or more, and do it using the hub and spoke break system!!!!

I can see it now.. this new tech guy is going to guarantee the best rates, all service points 7 days or more, and do it using the hub and spoke break system!!!!
Ask those XPO guys about lean. Big enough waste of money that XPO canned it immediately.

Here's an idea. Move the freight! So many companies are so busy worrying about "finding efficiency" that they forget that moving freight is how they turn a profit in the first place.

This company can't even make a finger print time clock work and now they want to turn over the core of thier business to an algorithm program. .........

Come to think of it, I don't see how they could do any worse. :biggrin new:

Last edited:
This company can't even make a finger print time clock work and now they want to turn over the core of thier business to an algorithm program. .........

Come to think of it, I don't see how they could do any worse. :biggrin new:
Hahahaha. We have to write down time when we come and go.
Clock is broke.
We are going backwards.
Not forward.

Yesterday I unloaded half a trailer of accelerated from the day before.
Free deliveries!