Yellow | New Big Picture plan ??

They can pay anyone on this forum to show em how to do nothing. Lol. Might as well give it to him. It's a tax write off most likely.
Did I just say this out loud? Dammit. Did it again. :17142:
Speakin out my butt.

If you would have bothered to check his "personal website" before making foolish statements you would have seen that it contains nothing at all about his weekend but rather that it has information about a charity golf tournament benefiting veterans.
well pardon me pardner, good for him. I stand corrected. If you do find out how his weekend was let me know.

They can pay anyone on this forum to show em how to do nothing. Lol. Might as well give it to him. It's a tax write off most likely.
Did I just say this out loud? Dammit. Did it again. :17142:
Speakin out my butt.

KXDjp8V.jpg

Tax write off??? Call my guy!!! They do my amended return every year!!!!

well pardon me pardner, good for him. I stand corrected. If you do find out how his weekend was let me know.

Sorry friend, unlike you I don't give a rat's azz how his (or anyone else's) weekend went. More important things to be concerned about.

Trip , "JUSTIN HALL " is waste of salary money , 1st off WHY create a position that was not needed and 2nd he wants to put Trucking 2nd priority ???? thought we was a trucking company not a I.T. company and plus has he ever loaded a trailer or drove a truck ?? So we have to agree to disagree on Justin Hall .

Wong, old buddy, how can we "agree to disagree on Justin Hall" when I have never made a single comment about Justin Hall's hiring or employment at YRC? Are you imagining things again? Are you hitting on the urea fluid on your weekend trips with BRG? Does he understand why you guys run low on that fluid so quickly on your trips? I hope I'm not giving away any of your secrets. :2437:

Wong, old buddy, how can we "agree to disagree on Justin Hall" when I have never made a single comment about Justin Hall's hiring or employment at YRC? Are you imagining things again? Are you hitting on the urea fluid on your weekend trips with BRG? Does he understand why you guys run low on that fluid so quickly on your trips? I hope I'm not giving away any of your secrets. :2437:
Well Trip you was Quick to come to his defense and stick up for him ,just like you do for YRCW , so YES you do LOVE him !! Trip you said , If you would have bothered to check his "personal website" before making foolish statements you would have seen that it contains nothing at all about his weekend but rather that it has information about a charity golf tournament benefiting veterans.

Well Trip you was Quick to come to his defense and stick up for him ,just like you do for YRCW , so YES you do LOVE him !! Trip you said , If you would have bothered to check his "personal website" before making foolish statements you would have seen that it contains nothing at all about his weekend but rather that it has information about a charity golf tournament benefiting veterans.

Wong, you're getting desperate. I responded to an inaccurate post about his website and posted factual information about that website. I made no comment whatsoever about his employment at YRC. Can you understand the difference? Maybe you can get BRG to teach you reading comprehension on your next trip together in the Golden Hotel. At least I can hope anyway.

Wong, you're getting desperate. I responded to an inaccurate post about his website and posted factual information about that website. I made no comment whatsoever about his employment at YRC. Can you understand the difference? Maybe you can get BRG to teach you reading comprehension on your next trip together in the Golden Hotel. At least I can hope anyway.
Trip, no this has been our disagreement forever , no matter what anybody says about YRCW , you defend them and say you are posting a correct statement and it can even be about the stupid weather and you correct them on it , maybe think about that the next time you get put on a time out !! so yes we will disagree on anything about YRCW forever .................................................................................