XPO | New bonus, incentive program

Yeah... It's called dynamic loading, or wave loading. Loads are not held to consolidate shipments. If four shipments for the same customer are arriving at different times, they go on different runs. Loads are not held for shipments to catch up.
I know what it is. Just stupid. I'm the second driver for a
Yeah... It's called dynamic loading, or wave loading. Loads are not held to consolidate shipments. If four shipments for the same customer are arriving at different times, they go on different runs. Loads are not held for shipments to catch up.
i know what it is and I think it's stupid. I'm the second driver in the area and I'll have one skid for the customer and have to wait for first guy to pull off dock. Just compared to other carriers with multiple truck in area, we are the only on a daily bases to have two truck deliver to the same place and maybe have a different one pick up.

Do you know what the bonus is? Is this more truth? This is a perfect example of the rumor spreading you do. Nobody knows how much the bonus is, but you make statements like you KNOW.
reread my post, i mentioned nothing about how much it is. talking about over reacting, lay off grandpas cough medicine.

We don't do that on our inbound. Unless it's an early close time, multiple shipments will sit on the dock until they all have arrived. There is always freight to backfill a trailer on the way to a specific area of town.

Actually not a bad idea. How frustrating is it to be waiting for that ONE piece of freight to arrive (God knows when) so you can start your 'root'? (Canadian accent applied). :)

How frustrating is it for the customer to unload 2-3 trucks from the same company in one morning?..Especially when they have other trucks to unload and probably other things to do in general. How frustrating is it to be that 2nd or 3rd driver and catch attitude from that customer about being there so much? No thanks.

Isn't one part of the scorecard "delivered before noon"? I don't think it makes any sense either, but you know they gotta hit those numbers!

Isn't one part of the scorecard "delivered before noon"? I don't think it makes any sense either, but you know they gotta hit those numbers!

If there are several shipments for one customer, they all have to be delivered before noon to get credit on the scorecard.

reread my post, i mentioned nothing about how much it is. talking about over reacting, lay off grandpas cough medicine.
OK. Clear this up for me.
had enough said:
"all though we didn't quite reach our goals, we must still strive towards them in order to recieve the bonuses that are promised"- XPO
When you posted that, I read it as you saying that the goals would be set to high and there would be no bonus. No bonus is a zero dollar bonus.

And this.
had enough said:
hitting your numbers? sweet, now wait for that big bonus check. let us know how much that win(d)fall is.
When you say "wait for that big bonus check", it sounds like you're inferring it will not be a big number. If I'm misreading what you'retruthful posting, please clear up the confusion.

had enough said:
lay off grandpas cough medicine
And you don't post nonsense?

I guess Had Enough has lived up to his screen name...................
i found your signature pic
ge1ZoP7.jpg

Copy that on the "not worth your time ". Well said.

Is it really so bad that this guy just doesn't agree with some of you on some things ?

He ain't hurting nothing. It's his take. Some are optimistic some are pessimistic. TomAto, tomato. Whatever.

Is it really so bad that this guy just doesn't agree with some of you on some things ?

He ain't hurting nothing. It's his take. Some are optimistic some are pessimistic. TomAto, tomato. Whatever.
H.E. can have any opinion he wants. I can't speak for the other person ( whip1 ) but there seems to be an issue with H.E. passing opinions off as facts.

But , no , it's not so bad.

HE.......appears to be a professional pot stirrer. And from what I've read, HE doesn't really know what is going on at XPO, and HE must not do very much research.
As said above, stop feeding the troll by asking HIM questions. It's obvious that you aren't going to get an informed answer anyway.
:1036316054:

H.E. can have any opinion he wants. I can't speak for the other person ( whip1 ) but there seems to be an issue with H.E. passing opinions off as facts.

But , no , it's not so bad.

Well, there is the truth and there is what he knows. But isn't that the same for all of us ? Perception being reality and all.