XPO | New bonus, incentive program

HE.......appears to be a professional pot stirrer. And from what I've read, HE doesn't really know what is going on at XPO, and HE must not do very much research.
As said above, stop feeding the troll by asking HIM questions. It's obvious that you aren't going to get an informed answer anyway.
:1036316054:

Professional ? You can get paid for that ?

I find it interesting that people are willing to latch onto what they consider to be baseless comments, instead of the comments they feel offer more substance.

Our SCM told is that the new incentive program will be detailed during our Monday meeting on 5/16.

HE.......appears to be a professional pot stirrer.
I saw this on another site, and it reminded me of Had Enough...........
Screen%2BShot%2B2015-07-23%2Bat%2B3.28.06%2BPM.png

I know what it is. Just stupid. I'm the second driver for a

i know what it is and I think it's stupid. I'm the second driver in the area and I'll have one skid for the customer and have to wait for first guy to pull off dock. Just compared to other carriers with multiple truck in area, we are the only on a daily bases to have two truck deliver to the same place and maybe have a different one pick up.
Yeah but I think that might be part of that big picture they been talking about.

Our SCM told is that the new incentive program will be detailed during our Monday meeting on 5/16.
If I understood my TM right. Damage freight will be paid for ( A percentage )from every terminal start to finish regardless of who damage the freight. That has got to be one of the most brilliant incentive plans ever devised to stop damages. Carry-on XPO

Isn't one part of the scorecard "delivered before noon"? I don't think it makes any sense either, but you know they gotta hit those numbers!
I asked the manager of the Cleveland Region that simple question "why do we have to deliver freight before noon" and he said what we don't. I said yes we do we was told this years ago. He said maybe we did this but we don't anymore. You should of seen the look on his face. Like a kid getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and trying to lie about it. Now I know %100 this is true because i had a big delivery and the TM at the time said to me make sure you deliver this before noon and if you have to hot the deliver button on your handheld even if your on the road leading up to the stop. Guess what i did. Waited until 1201 to hit the del button. I never did that run again. Hahaha

Anyways to answer the topic. I had my one on one meeting with the SCM, thats how they tell you about the bonus progam,and its all layed out. You can go to the employee portal and there is a link called 2016 incentive plan document link

Anyways to answer the topic. I had my one on one meeting with the SCM, thats how they tell you about the bonus progam,and its all layed out. You can go to the employee portal and there is a link called 2016 incentive plan document link

I can't get the link to work. Exactly what does it say

I asked the manager of the Cleveland Region that simple question "why do we have to deliver freight before noon" and he said what we don't. I said yes we do we was told this years ago. He said maybe we did this but we don't anymore. You should of seen the look on his face. Like a kid getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and trying to lie about it. Now I know %100 this is true because i had a big delivery and the TM at the time said to me make sure you deliver this before noon and if you have to hot the deliver button on your handheld even if your on the road leading up to the stop. Guess what i did. Waited until 1201 to hit the del button. I never did that run again. Hahaha

The before noon delivery thing stopped a few years back. Then we had a goal for percentage of outbound back to the terminal by 17:00. That's gone now too I think.

I can't get the link to work. Exactly what does it say
Basics are, your terminal must be over 90% tonnage and EBITDA goals to qualify. At bottom level bonus will be 1.25% of your gross annual pay. There is a chart with a sliding scale of tonnage and EBITDA percentages where bonus pay is modified from 100% up to 150% depending on how well your terminal is doing. For example, Say your barn is at 130% EBITDA and 120% tonnage, from memory I believe that's where top scale falls. Your gross income for the year is 48K, so, 48,000X1.25%=$600 base bonus. If your barn makes the top modifier for smashing goals you get 150% of that so, 600X1.5=$900.00

I think I'd rather have it based on my terminals performance rather than a broad company wide system. It's certainly not perfect but at least on a local level there is someone to bitch to, you can tell who needs their feet held to the fire, you can pressure slower people to step it up, etc.

Whether that ends up working or not would remain to be seen.

For the record, my terminal still has not heard anything about the new bonus syste..

I think I'd rather have it based on my terminals performance rather than a broad company wide system. It's certainly not perfect but at least on a local level there is someone to bitch to, you can tell who needs their feet held to the fire, you can pressure slower people to step it up, etc.

Whether that ends up working or not would remain to be seen.

For the record, my terminal still has not heard anything about the new bonus syste..
It is based on your barn and its performance. Accidents, injuries, damages. All will affect your bonus. Long over due, and tm's will no longer get away with not addressing issues like damages.

It is based on your barn and its performance. Accidents, injuries, damages. All will affect your bonus. Long over due, and tm's will no longer get away with not addressing issues like damages.
You don't think people will be held accountable for damages do you? I wish, but good luck!

Basics are, your terminal must be over 90% tonnage and EBITDA goals to qualify. At bottom level bonus will be 1.25% of your gross annual pay. There is a chart with a sliding scale of tonnage and EBITDA percentages where bonus pay is modified from 100% up to 150% depending on how well your terminal is doing. For example, Say your barn is at 130% EBITDA and 120% tonnage, from memory I believe that's where top scale falls. Your gross income for the year is 48K, so, 48,000X1.25%=$600 base bonus. If your barn makes the top modifier for smashing goals you get 150% of that so, 600X1.5=$900.00
What it basically means is if all the planets and all the stars lineup exactly you might and I say might get a bonus