Central Transport | New Boss Coming.

I understand all the VP's were assembled by Chris Keylon and were told to go back and ask their ppl for ideas on how to save the company $500,000/yr. I wonder how many will say "have Gaetz take a $64k bonus instead of a $564k bonus"?????

Put UPS, Fed Ex. or Saia computers on everyone. The one thing I see is way to much overtime based on work accomplished

close one of the headquarters, have all salespeople show up to their terminals on a daily business, have all supervisors and salespeople punch the clock to keep them honest, gps handheld scanners for drivers to monitor them, scrutinize freight for profit margin and dump lame accts and establish a maintence program.

dont forget your not getting paid overtime until after 45 hours and most linehaul drivers dont get paid to sit for hours.
Put UPS, Fed Ex. or Saia computers on everyone. The one thing I see is way to much overtime based on work accomplished

I don't have a problem with TM or Sales, but the maintenance program every driver would like. P&L should be by Terminal AND CUSTOMER, some of these we go way out of our way, cannot believe we actually show a profit unless other terminals are dealing with them under more favorable conditions, then it all comes out in the wash (BBB for one).