SAIA | New Boss Man in Dallas Line Haul ?

Its true we got a new line haul boss man in big DLS!!! Like all new management, he is coming out of the gate swinging and telling us all the things he is going to fix!!! I figure give him a month and he'll be all out of breath and become what we all know to well!! A middle management YES MAN!!! I love when the transformation starts from a fighter to giving up and collecting a check and trying not to get fired!! SHARE AND CARE!!!

Its true we got a new line haul boss man in big DLS!!! Like all new management, he is coming out of the gate swinging and telling us all the things he is going to fix!!! I figure give him a month and he'll be all out of breath and become what we all know to well!! A middle management YES MAN!!! I love when the transformation starts from a fighter to giving up and collecting a check and trying not to get fired!! SHARE AND CARE!!!

Ain't that the truth!!!:hysterical: :hysterical: :butt kiss:

:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: A NEW BOSS?!?!?!?!?!?! So that's where the rest of the raise we should be getting went to.

jasauls77, I haven't heard of anyone getting fired for having bluetooth.. But i wouldn't want to be the first!! I know they have postings in the office not to be using them during work hours! I bet a million dollars in damaged freight someone got hurt and they were using their bluetooth when it happened!! Like any new rule they are gung hoe about at first then it calms down!! I bet 3 months from now everyone will be using bluetooth in front of management again!!

Funny how the only place that warning about using any type of headset is at DLS. Maybe too many forklift drivers were in a "zone" or inattentive when using their headset. My brief experience with bluetooth is that others had a difficult time understanding me when I used it so I just chalked it up to tuition in the school of life and put the headset away.

The new guy will have to grow into his position. Former team driver out of HST. Will be interesting to see what he is able to get accomplished. It sure would be nice to have an assigned tractor.

The new guy will have to grow into his position. Former team driver out of HST. Will be interesting to see what he is able to get accomplished. It sure would be nice to have an assigned tractor.

I agree, but the tractor thing is from corporate. I drive system too, and have to use whatever is available. It gets mighty "challeging" at times, to put it nicely.:nutkick:

Funny how the only place that warning about using any type of headset is at DLS. Maybe too many forklift drivers were in a "zone" or inattentive when using their headset. My brief experience with bluetooth is that others had a difficult time understanding me when I used it so I just chalked it up to tuition in the school of life and put the headset away.

I don't work out of Dallas but I do have a question. If we are not supposed to use a cell phone while at work, and we are not supposed to use any handsfree device, then why does city dispatch call me so many times a day on MY cell phone??? Wouldn't that be one of them oxymoron thingamacobobers?

I don't work out of Dallas but I do have a question. If we are not supposed to use a cell phone while at work, and we are not supposed to use any handsfree device, then why does city dispatch call me so many times a day on MY cell phone??? Wouldn't that be one of them oxymoron thingamacobobers?

havent you learned the saia way yet! it dont matter about the rules when it benefits the company only when it benefits you.:chairshot:

havent you learned the saia way yet! it dont matter about the rules when it benefits the company only when it benefits you.:chairshot:

Suicidejockey, You are a 100% right my friend!! You have won a prize from the OS&D trailer!! You can get a brand new in the box tv with fork holes through it.. A brand new volvo with the front end ripped off or the grand prize!! A bunch of crushed boxes no one knows where they came from!!!:chairshot: :hide:

:funky: Where did you get that name?Is it short for "Let's Roll Over And Play Dead? When you pull a old trailer with holes in the floor,does that make you a hole-e roller?:hysterical:

I'll bet you answer it when yer leader calls too.:hysterical:
I thought everybody had the Nextel leash. Or doesn't that get answered either?:biglaugh:

Its like this at the share and care!! Do as the rules say until they need you to break the rules!! But while breaking the rules if anything happens you get to kick cans down the street!! Guess what happens to the person who told you to break the rules?? NOTHING!!

I agree, but the tractor thing is from corporate. I drive system too, and have to use whatever is available. It gets mighty "challeging" at times, to put it nicely.:nutkick:

The new Boss went to the shop to inquire about equipment availability, with the thought in mind of assigning system drivers tractors, and was told that the shop sends out spares to the other terminals and doesn't get them back. Sounds like our chief equipment person isn't doing his job in getting replacement equipment. Gotta keep those numbers lookin good.

As for the truck engines running on tap water, give the EPA long enough and the trucks will be solar powered.