SAIA | New Boss Man in Dallas Line Haul ?

I'll bet you answer it when yer leader calls too.:hysterical:
I thought everybody had the Nextel leash. Or doesn't that get answered either?:biglaugh:

Nope! They refuse to turn the nextel on. (the battery is dead) ALWAYS! (When I had my own nextel it would talk while charging). So I refuse to answer my phone. Since I am not supposed to talk on MY cell phone, it also has a dead battery. Once I reach a point during the day when I can breathe, I call in from a payphone or a customer phone. Which by the way are sometimes far and few between. Most customer phones do not support our 1-866 number, plus a lot of my customers are military and will not let you use the phone unless it pertains to their delivery. Go figure.

Nope! They refuse to turn the nextel on. (the battery is dead) ALWAYS! (When I had my own nextel it would talk while charging). So I refuse to answer my phone. Since I am not supposed to talk on MY cell phone, it also has a dead battery. Once I reach a point during the day when I can breathe, I call in from a payphone or a customer phone. Which by the way are sometimes far and few between. Most customer phones do not support our 1-866 number, plus a lot of my customers are military and will not let you use the phone unless it pertains to their delivery. Go figure.

I guess you guys didn't have to use the nextel for delivery and pickup status either.