Yellow | New breeds and newcomers and Teamsters

FreightKicker

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm sure you folks understand we have a contract coming up. I want you to understand that the Teamsters does the negotiating for us. With that being said, as a union member you have the right to vote it down. A flat-out no vote! Which puts the Teamster (Hoffa...etc) back to the table to renegotiate and try to get a better deal. You do not have to accept the first thing that comes along. I hear people blaming Hoffa and his cronies. The only person you can blame is you the union members, for accepting what is thrown at you knowing it's unacceptable. Common Sense logic, if it's not good enough then vote no! At the end of the day the only person that is going to have to live with that contract is us the union members. With that being said, let's get a good contract we deserve it!

Dock too. Place runs on dock workers too.
We are just as important as drivers.
C'mon Wong. Of all people that should always be /Dock!
Agree 100% , YES we should have 100% Dock Workers so the few Driver's left can delivery freight and because NOBODY wants to work the dock , so it would be a win win if old yellow dog would go to this and bump the staring pay for Dock to $25.bucks hour and Driver's to non-union scale of $26 to $30 bucks a hour !!

I know this may ruffle some feathers.
But I agree. Drivers should be paid a premium over dock.
I'm dock only. Wouldn't bother me a bit.
I know what's required to get and keep a cdl.
I used to have one. (medical)
The difference in pay wouldn't be that much anyway if done so.
First they have to play carch up to draw people to work there.
But it's not gonna happen. We all know that.

I know this may ruffle some feathers.
But I agree. Drivers should be paid a premium over dock.
I'm dock only. Wouldn't bother me a bit.
I know what's required to get and keep a cdl.
I used to have one. (medical)
The difference in pay wouldn't be that much anyway if done so.
First they have to play carch up to draw people to work there.
But it's not gonna happen. We all know that.
I agree with you as well. That being said I think the dock sould be paid more than what they're being paid now. Don't allow Hoffa and his cronies to sell us out. It is a downright shame what ABF settled with. I'm sure they heard they lose their job or doors will closed down...etc. YRC don't bite into the Dogma. Our families depend on it!!!

I'm sure you folks understand we have a contract coming up. I want you to understand that the Teamsters does the negotiating for us. With that being said, as a union member you have the right to vote it down. A flat-out no vote! Which puts the Teamster (Hoffa...etc) back to the table to renegotiate and try to get a better deal. You do not have to accept the first thing that comes along. I hear people blaming Hoffa and his cronies. The only person you can blame is you the union members, for accepting what is thrown at you knowing it's unacceptable. Common Sense logic, if it's not good enough then vote no! At the end of the day the only person that is going to have to live with that contract is us the union members. With that being said, let's get a good contract we deserve it!
I agree with your sentiment, but when you have a national committee, and locals that are happy with the status quo because the only thing that matters is dues money and jobs at the hall, then you're fighting an uphill battle. Hopefully this time is different, but I'm not holding my breath. Having said that, I agree if it's not good, VOTE NO!

I agree with your sentiment, but when you have a national committee, and locals that are happy with the status quo because the only thing that matters is dues money and jobs at the hall, then you're fighting an uphill battle. Hopefully this time is different, but I'm not holding my breath. Having said that, I agree if it's not good, VOTE NO!
That's all we can do vote no if we don't agree to it.
I know the Union are reading these post... We are counting on you to bargain for a good contract! We are way overdue! If it's anything like ABF is definitely a HELL NO! REMEMBER WE PAY YOU! DO YOUR FREAKING JOB.

Vote no.
We already know whatever is coming will not benefit us or reward us for 10 years of sacrifice and maybe loyalty from some. All that means(loyalty) is showing up everyday and doing what we were supposed to do.

Just heard from a reliable souce that UPS Freight is in Strike Mode.

Don't let Hoffa and his cronies decide our contract! Let us decide our contract!

DH8rG74.jpg