ODFL | New CA terminal on the website

DMT

TB Veteran
Credits
ANC - Anaheim CA address is currently home of Atcheson’s Express.It is close to ORC - Orange CA but is a smaller building. Is there enough freight to support another terminal in that area.

What address does it show for the ANC facility? I get an error message after pressing Locate.

The buildings on the corner just to the west of the atcheson yard have been demolished and construction equipment is now present. It may be a new OD yard being built rather than a takeover of an existing yard.

201 E La Palma is atchesons. If the addy is slightly lower, then it’s likely the corner property next door.

That existing property with Atcheson is an older cross-dock structure. Since I've been aware of it, it housed a small outfit called Industrial Freight (defunct) and ABF used it for a couple years.
I think it's about 30 or so doors.

website don't have the address. This address was looked up OD computers and identified it as 40 doors 201 E La Palma

Actually used to work for Industrial Freight.Lotta memories.I had heard that some small operation had opened up But closer to RTO.Either by OD to handle Uline or by Uline.But something to handle the sheer volume of Uline and all that late pickup they ship.