FedEx Freight | New Car Discount

I own 2 Ford Pick ups also, and my brother just bought a new one Friday if that makes you feel better!!! Lol

Not a bad idea, if you own a Ford, you may have transportation back to the repair shop, always keep a spare.
"If you want to ride, and ride in ease, drive a Chevrolet, if you please"

I almost forgot,...... I did own a Ford once, had a hard time getting rid of that thing.
I parked it on a hill beside our old wooden "outhouse", left the key in the ignition, got up next morning
our outhouse was gone, the Ford was still there.

Not a bad idea, if you own a Ford, you may have transportation back to the repair shop, always keep a spare.
"If you want to ride, and ride in ease, drive a Chevrolet, if you please"
It's my opinion that there is not a whole lot of difference between Ford and Chevy really. If you keep good maintenance on either , you will get many years of good service out of either one. Some people have had a bad experience out of one or the other with both brands. Both have had issues and design flaws. Most of the vehicles you see broke down by the road side is due to poor maintenance and abuse. If I was considering buying a new Truck between the two , Price/ incentive/more bang for the buck would be my deciding factor.

Follow up....Went to lifecare.com and used "truecars" option to price Hyundai Sonatas. Truecars is pretty much a third party outfit that sells your name and info to all the Hyundai dealers around you...maybe a 200 mile radius or so. As a result, you have lots of new friends contacting you. The savings offered pales in comparison to doing your homework, making calls, and working the system with the abundance of info that's out there. Getting your ducks in a row, having lots of printouts, and a few sheets of paper with lots of numbers scribbled on them when you go to the dealership will cut the bullshit factor exponentially.

Yea buying new vehicles suck. I went to 3 dealships playing the game until I got the price and trade in amount I wanted a couple years ago. I was such an A -hole by the time I got to number 3. I think that’s what it takes not to get screwed over tho. Hopefully you got what you wanted for a good price.

Yea buying new vehicles suck. I went to 3 dealships playing the game until I got the price and trade in amount I wanted a couple years ago. I was such an A -hole by the time I got to number 3. I think that’s what it takes not to get screwed over tho. Hopefully you got what you wanted for a good price.
I have family in the car dealership business and trust me, you always get screwed over no matter how good of a deal you think you got...

Ever noticed how most dealership employees don’t own a new or late model car/truck...there’s a reason for that.

I have family in the car dealership business and trust me, you always get screwed over no matter how good of a deal you think you got...

Ever noticed how most dealership employees don’t own a new or late model car/truck...there’s a reason for that.

Yeah, they drive the old lady's trade in that they stole from her.

If your family has a dealership then you should know better than saying some half ass discount program is a good deal.