New Century buys P&P

Several local key accounts have already been contacted by the former owners of P&P. These customers do business with us as well.

NC was bought by Jefferies Capital Ptnrs last year and I believe this purchase is what is allowing them to make this transaction.

More than likely the "official" word will be tomorrow.

talked to a nc driver Fri He told me it was posted on the board . That Jefferies has 25% of nc now and that nc has bought P&p

I don't know about that mayflower but, if you go to jefcap.com you will see that NC is being show as one of thier companys. Now we have herd that "The King Of All Slaves" has to stay on for 5yrs. Also if you think about it jefcap does not own a partial stake in anything they allways own it out right. And its not NC that bought p&p it was jefferies

Stories get mixed up,but diane at the J1 window said Harry bought them.Whether it was Harry meaning NC or as an individual,I dont know

I don't know about that mayflower but, if you go to jefcap.com you will see that NC is being show as one of thier companys. Now we have herd that "The King Of All Slaves" has to stay on for 5yrs. Also if you think about it jefcap does not own a partial stake in anything they allways own it out right. And its not NC that bought p&p it was jefferies

you spend a lot of time looking to see what harry is doing.he must have been a good slave master to you.U are free now RUN RUN ON you are FREE NOW dont look back.:hysterical:

Mark T drives for NC He told me it was posted at the dispatch window That Jeffries bought 25% of NC And that NC has bought p&p. This was posted by the front office . Mark said NC was tired of everyone {the drivers}asking about what they hear out on the road and was setting the record straight

Jeffereis bought 70% of NC last year. It wasn't made public because they didn't need to. Now that the cat is out fo the bag you can clearly see on the jefcap.com website that NC is listed as one of their companies.

The info is accurate and true. NC's reputation would be tarnished if it was to come out that Harry "sold out" again.

Being that NC and Jefferies are both private parties, they need not disclose any details.

Just whatever they need to to spin it positively.

I've heard some BS where it was said the Jeffereis was owned by Harry's son.

get on the Jefferies website and research. Equity companies don't just take small bits of companies. They buy them, fix them, and sell them for a profit. It is their stated mission.

Equity companies aren't in it for the long haul. Avg turnaround is 3 to 5 years.

It just isn't plausible, the 25% story. Harry put it out there to stabilize any rumors.

Which by the way, the classless piece of crap that he is, used Jevic's purchase by Sun Cap to his advantage. He personally used the info to spin our situation into a negative. All at the same time he was doing the same thing.

Take a look back at some of my posts from last year where I posted about the sael. How long ago it was.