new century closing sc terminal

Sounds just like another company that Harry built. Check out Old Dominion. We just started there after 3 years with NCT. If you were Jevic before and liked it you will definitely like OD.

I would like to thank New Century for doing something i should have done three years ago
GET ME THE HELL OUT OF HERE !!! Things are looking better already. To all my friends,local
and road drivers its been a pleasure.

Sounds just like another company that Harry built. Check out Old Dominion. We just started there after 3 years with NCT. If you were Jevic before and liked it you will definitely like OD.

Don't think there are too many old Jevic boys left at NC anymore. Remember when Jevic started to slide? They closed some "marginal" facilities too but told everyone don't worry/ everythings gonna get better, just hang on. Ya right. Congratulations on your move to OD Rhein. Now you're playin in the big boy sandbox.

I got forced to LTL from truckload.I got out of LTL for a reason,but it seems im back in it,though in a different capacity than im accustomed..Guess i,ll try this for awhile or till the well runs dry.I know they are offering some good incentives to hire on here.To me,its not too bad of a place to work,but dont believe everything the recruiter tells you,talk to multiple drivers.It has its share of whiners,warranted or not,guess it just depends on what you can put up with.

Some of the dispatchers are some of the most arrogant *******s you can meet,though some are good as gold.To me,that would be a good place to start to increase longevity and production of the work force.

Sc was opened for two accounts Air products and henkel. Both business are down so why keep it open. The true business has to be load to ride LTL. When you load to a terminal it defeats the entire process.

I have a question what happened to the big announcement in June? If it was the closing of a terminal hardly a big announcement. Besides how many people worked in SC 10?

Rumored today that Harry's office is now empty. Also Jefferies was in doing inventory on equipment. I think we now what that means!

Also heard that one of their creditors is calling the note.150 mil. They cant cover it. It was to ramp up for YRC demise

Local driver - Every post you put up about NC is always wrong. Why should anyone listen to your bs? I was in Harry's office last week nothings different. Pictures are still on the walls etc. Your just still pissed off that they wouldn't take your sorry ass over here. Grow up already. I can go to the Pyle site and post rumors how does that help anyone?

PS Jefferies is in every week they want to take this entity to the next level. They are putting costing plans in place just like ABF, Conway, Fedex etc...

Local driver - Every post you put up about NC is always wrong. Why should anyone listen to your bs? I was in Harry's office last week nothings different. Pictures are still on the walls etc. Your just still pissed off that they wouldn't take your sorry ass over here. Grow up already. I can go to the Pyle site and post rumors how does that help anyone?

PS Jefferies is in every week they want to take this entity to the next level. They are putting costing plans in place just like ABF, Conway, Fedex etc...

Did I hit a nerve? But I think the the really big question here is what were you doing in Harry's office? And for the record I never applied their or would I, working for straight time only and a pay reduction, and no raise for 3 years, That's not my cup of tea.
Sorry Bruins44