New Century Drivers Lonely ????

Credits
Has anybody noticed that New Century drivers just can't stay off Jevic's boards?? If you guys are that lonely over there, we are still taking applications. That's if you can get on with us. A lot of you guys left for "greener pastures" and now just can't swallow your pride and come back. You can't prove to me that it's better over there. It's Jevic in Millis Transfer colors. The only difference is that most of the people that made Jevic a bad place to work left to go over there and it just made it that much better here. Lots of changes happening here at Big Blue. Hope you guys don't miss the train. :bicycle:

Right you are Dawg :rockon: form what I was told by not just one of thier drivers but a few of them is that "THE KING OF ALL SLAVES" (Harry for the new guys):Bondage: needs to put a revolving door on the front of the place because as fast as they walk in thats how fast the others are walking out.Now not to bash NC i am sure the other companys are haveing similar problems :hysterical: this co. has been through a lot of s#!t and i still see alot of the same old faces.We have tuff skin here lets just move on and forget the name calling and stone throwing. What they should is get thier own TRUCKING BOARD THREAD!! RIGHT JEFF!!!!!

everybodyenjoy your weekend i am outta
here :beerchug: