Central Transport | New Century files 4 bankruptcy

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! such a bunch of spin doctors.........it would be if it's not on your truck..... really what a bunch of self absorbed cry baby idiots, have to give you guys credit for taking each others back no matter what the circumstance is????? does that come with a reach around???? ha ha ha!!!!!!!!!! or an ugly bump?????
42 let me ask you this.......If you had your choice to work for any LTL company....Who would that be? Let's take seniority out of the picture..........Just based on who you think the best in the business is. Something tells me you would pick Central Transport.

why ???? seems like your threading a needle to get an answer??? Central sucks balls through a straw but they pay my bills........ any day I don't have to log in is a good day..........

why ???? seems like your threading a needle to get an answer??? Central sucks balls through a straw but they pay my bills........ any day I don't have to log in is a good day..........
But you do have to log in everyday ....Monday-Friday on that Dolphin.

I think you guys are to hard on 42long. He's just walking the line at his employer. I worked at Vitran for 13 years. I've moved on. I consider myself semi retired now. The buy out just moved my time table up 18 months. My wife retired totally a couple of months ago, I work 40 to 50 hours ( I am there that long getting paid, I drive 30 hours and wait around reading a book or the internet the rest, OK by my boss). We had it good before Pjak. We did the work and had fun. Got it done. After we blended with Pjak it went down hill. Then it was fight for a pallet jack. Fight to get your trailer loaded in the order of delivery. The management that came with that sucked. Here, that is the same management at Central. I like my new job. I've even told my wife on the weekend " Damn I feel like going to work I'm bored". You can't get a better job than that.

Lighten up.

I think you guys are to hard on 42long. He's just walking the line at his employer. I worked at Vitran for 13 years. I've moved on. I consider myself semi retired now. The buy out just moved my time table up 18 months. My wife retired totally a couple of months ago, I work 40 to 50 hours ( I am there that long getting paid, I drive 30 hours and wait around reading a book or the internet the rest, OK by my boss). We had it good before Pjak. We did the work and had fun. Got it done. After we blended with Pjak it went down hill. Then it was fight for a pallet jack. Fight to get your trailer loaded in the order of delivery. The management that came with that sucked. Here, that is the same management at Central. I like my new job. I've even told my wife on the weekend " Damn I feel like going to work I'm bored". You can't get a better job than that.

Lighten up.

Glad to hear that your enjoying your retirement. I do not think we are too hard on 42, we pose questions or make statements and he chooses to fly off the broom stick handle.