New Century Transportation letter to employees

Discussion in 'New Century Transportation' started by Jeff, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Jeff

Jeff Administrator

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

Yup got my letter just now. And nobody down there is taking our calls. Such BS they put the letter in the mail on Firday. I have DR visits for me and my Daughter that i now cant make i have no insurance i guess that ends today.
    Im not happy at all. And nobody will return my call. I have to see what to do with the truck. Guess ill go clean it out.

3. mike9895

mike9895 Member

We have immediate openings for drivers. Local and regional truckload. Please call 856 302 1285 if you are interested. We are out of Sewell NJ

4. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

I wish i lived in NJ Who do you work for?

5. mike9895

mike9895 Member

Medway Trucking
    Medway.co Immediate openings for several drivers. 856 302 1285

6. meathead32

meathead32 Member

You may be covered til end of month if they pay at the beginning of the month. Good luck. I feel for you drivers. sad day out here Iin the trucking wolrd. If you near an A Duie Pyle term stop in. We need drivers

7. Driveforfree

Driveforfree Member

Medical is over the last day u work at midnight

8. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

Yup that is what i was told.

9. CLASSADRIVERS

CLASSADRIVERS New Member

Come work at Pinnacle Freight Lines. You will be an appreciated driver with steady, secure work. Call now 1-800-922-0227x2204

10. sargetom

sargetom Member

duie pyle would be a good choice if driver lives close to one of their terminals.

11. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

Just put in a app with them and ill call Pincal also

12. CLASSADRIVERS

CLASSADRIVERS New Member

Call Pinnacle...steady work, no touch freight, drop n hook...great pay, and multiple bonus programs for drivers! They really do appreciate their drivers and treat them very well. Great choice

13. meathead32

meathead32 Member

That sucks about the medical. Sorry to hear that. Duie Pyle opening term outside Balt. And wouldn't be suprised if we don't have a s.jersey term soon. Wish you all the best.

14. rjjr

rjjr Member

mirror image of what happened about 6 years ago with Jevic. I'm sorry to hear this guys, been there' done that, hurts like hell. try work4estes.com. they need help through out the system, maybe they have something in your area. good luck !!!

15. HTLD

HTLD New Member

Contact Heartland Express at 800-441-4953 to find out how to run Regional in the Northeast - home weekly we have Salaried, Regional, and Dedicated jobs. Call us today

16. Njeasylife

Njeasylife Member

Im going to put on the philly news see what they have to say if anything. I know when JEvic went out it was all over the news.

17. hamrick

hamrick New Member

To all New Century drivers - so sorry to hear this news. you deserve so much
    better. We would love to talk to you today! National Carriers respects and appreciates all their drivers. Find out more - give us a call and let us tell you how. 800-728-9128 Ext 6424. Ask for James.

18. hamrick

hamrick New Member

To all New Century drivers - so sorry to hear this news. You deserve so much
    better. We would love to talk to you today! National Carriers respects and appreciates all their drivers. Find out more - give us a call and let us tell you how. 800-728-9128 Ext 6424. Ask for James.

19. roupinian_WARN

roupinian_WARN New Member

Employees may be interested in learning about their WARN rights, including their right to proceed as a class in the bankruptcy court, to recover pay and benefits. Employees, like those at NCT, are entitled to 2 months' written notice prior to a shutdown, or 2 months' pay and benefits. To learn more about your WARN rights, go to www.warnlawyers.com

20. PLCx Recruiter

PLCx Recruiter New Member

Come Join Pacific-Logistics Corp we have regional and long haul runs looking for teams and solos in NJ, PA, MD area. Please call 866-436-4179 Our Insurance goes into effect 1st day of the month after your 30 days. I know that its not today but it is better than 90 days. We pay .50cpm to solo and .56cpm to teams split.