New Century Transportation letter to employees

Come join Pacific-Logistics Corp we are looking for Solos and Teams in the NJ, PA & MD area. Long Haul and Regional runs. Insurance goes into effect 30 days after hire date. CALL 866-436-4179.

That and they want a reusmee and i dont have one. I really dont feel like making one either. I have had 2 jobs in the last 14 years that say something im sure. And oer 8 years at nct. Im done with this for the night. Its to hot and im to stressed to apply anymore.

Volpe Express needs good drivers -- 1-800-523-0596
Great long history -- 90 years in business.
Is Volpe Express hiring or is it one of their substandard subordinate companies? I have been told by many that Volpe Express no longer hires anyone.

Best of luck to all you NCT drivers. Beware the pitfalls of some of these companies and ask around TB for references on them.

I worked in the shop the *******s they hired to run that place should never be aloud to take another leadership role again. So many people depend on them to make the right moves and all they do is fill there own pockets

Do they have a web site? I found them on facebook. I am up for the night im sure. So thougth i would take a look but see a web page for them.
Try Medway, fast growing small TL regional carriers. Very good pay. We have plenty of work. 856-302-1285
No resume needed.

Ty i will. I like what i here. ARe you guys hiring out on Lancaster PA? I dont live in NJ anymore...
If you would like to discuss in the morning call 856-302-1285
Ask for Jeff.
We have an excellent core of drivers here , we are looking to build our team with those who would like to be treated as a key team members in building this company into the highest quality carrier in the markets we serve.