New Century Transportation letter to employees

I Have to say that New Century always knew me by name. Ever some dispatchers i did not see for 5 years knew me by name. That always blew my mind. And before you ask i never had my id on lol
I dont have alot good to say but will aways tell the truth.
We pay very well. Drivers are paid %of load. Plenty of good paying loads available. You will be treated like a person not a number.

If you live in PA and want a great job call Optimum Logistic Solutions. Our drivers run local work and are paid by the hour. If you work over 8 hours in a day it is OT. Our drivers make between $18 - $22.00 an hour and average $1300-$1500 a week and have the weekends off. I have worked in the transportation business for 8 years and never saw these kind of paychecks until I came to Optimum, and I worked for some pretty big companies. If you are interested please call 877-532-2540. The terminal is located in Allentown but there is work all over.

Yup got my letter just now. And nobody down there is taking our calls. Such BS they put the letter in the mail on Firday. I have DR visits for me and my Daughter that i now cant make i have no insurance i guess that ends today.
Im not happy at all. And nobody will return my call. I have to see what to do with the truck. Guess ill go clean it out.

Hold the truck untill you get paid for work done. Then dump it off at a truck stop with the keys in it and go home

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

I here that. Its parked at the truck stop. Its a Ryder Rental truck so ill have to see what to do. I hope there is one out by my house so i dont have to find a ride to far from home.
Hold the truck untill you get paid for work done. Then dump it off at a truck stop with the keys in it and go home

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Forum Runner

J J Maloney Company in Pennsauken, NJ, is looking for local LTL drivers. Union shop, hourly pay, OT after 8, excellent compensation and benefits. Qualifications: CDL class A License + Haz-Mat Endorsements + 3 years experience + clean driving record. Call 856-662-5030.

J J Maloney Company in Pennsauken, NJ, is looking for local LTL drivers. Union shop, hourly pay, OT after 8, excellent compensation and benefits. Qualifications: CDL class A License + Haz-Mat Endorsements + 3 years experience + clean driving record. Call 856-662-5030.

most new penn terminals are all hireing in the north east.. we do have yrc stigma and management ideas which has turned npme into a **** run company, but still can make money and free healthcare.. maspeth, kearney and boston :city and dock, other terminals in metroe area have linehaul..

Penn Tank Lines has been servicing the petroleum and building material industries for over 40 years. We have multiple driver and Owner Operator positions in the Delaware and Lehigh Valley's. Call recruiting for details - 484-704-0758

$2000 sign on bonus to NC drivers. Call Boyle Brothers Inc. 800 257 7825

$2000 sign on bonus to New Century Drivers! Boyle Brothers Inc. is a regional T/L motor carrier. We have been in business since 1908. With over 105 years in business, you will be joining a stable and solid company. Our drivers enjoy all the things that professional drivers deserve. Excellent pay, consistent home time every weekend, quality freight, safe, reliable trucks. Please give us a call at 800 257 7825 or check out our web site www.boylebrothersinc.com to learn more about our company.

Dick Lavy Trucking runs across I-80 quite a bit. We're based out of Ohio and run a lot of freight your direction and to the South and Midwest. Give our recruiter a call at 937-448-6021. Her name is Jackie. Starting pay is .37 to .42 depending on experience.

Just look back for the one that says join our lawsuit. You can join the Class Action one or im sur eyou can get your own. But i am willing to bet we never see anything from this. I dont the JEvic guys ever did.
Please let me know if I need a lawyer or just wait until they contact me .former employee and I cant get my pension