Yellow | New Change Of Ops! The Rebirth of Atlanta South-411!

I'm happy for those who commute to 402 from the Southside everyday....at least they will be able to work closer to home again.....KK

I was told that IBT has this change on hold seems like a pretty clean change to me and the employee in ATL want this change so the delay must be totally policial for the IBT

I was told that IBT has this change on hold seems like a pretty clean change to me and the employee in ATL want this change so the delay must be totally policial for the IBT
Sounds about right. The company wants it, the employees want it, so let the IBT mess it up. Totally out of touch.

Yes it was....BUT, back in the day, it was a GFA terminal (Local 728)....Georgia -Florida -Alabama Freight Co.

We needed more doors at 152 PHI I suggested the old Jevic facility in Delanco NJ. They claim it was too big,120 doors to what we have now 94. Now we are pinned in by the river and cant breath to expand! Thank the good old engineers for that one! I love they are finally realizing stem times are eating away at the bottom line! What a JOKE!!!