Estes | new compensation package

This Is All Hearsay;

Millage... Teams: $.014 Linehaul: $.013 Hub: $.02
Vacation: Extra $100 Per Week ( Not To Exceed $1300) Holiday: Extra $10 don't Know about Anything Else. I Thought We Would Be Told Before The Bids To Keep It straight.

Luckily I only have one kid, and he's probably too dumb for college.
Lol. Both Of My Kids Have A High Gpa. College Is expensive. Very Expensive. I guess people take On debt And Pay On it Forever. The College My Daughter May Go To is $50,000 A Semester.

This Is All Hearsay;

Vacation: Extra $100 Per Week ( Not To Exceed $1300) Holiday: Extra $10 don't Know about Anything Else. I Thought We Would Be Told Before The Bids To Keep It straight.

Then I say "What Raise".. Time you go up in the tax bracket(plus increased taxation after the turn of the year), pay your difference in higher insurance, what's left.. Right, you got no raise..... You lost money...

Gotta Figure In Losing Your wife On The Benefit Package also. I Reckon Most Fingers Are Pointing To The capital Though.

Has anyone been able to confirm any figures yet? This is nuts. They've never gone this long before without telling us what we're getting.

word is from my sources is that it will be the biggest raise for line haul in the history ofestes. that we will be pleasently surprised. we will find out the monday before christmas. they want it to there christmas present to us. we will be the top paid non union drivers in ltl.

word is from my sources is that it will be the biggest raise for line haul in the history ofestes. that we will be pleasently surprised. we will find out the monday before christmas. they want it to there christmas present to us. we will be the top paid non union drivers in ltl.
Be Careful. That wild Turkey 101 Almost Got Me Paying Child Support The Last Time I Drank It.

Just remember nowadays starting out in Linehaul you will probably end up with a Tues or Weds start, and if your really lucky a Thurs. I've done Weds and Tues, and if you have any family and friends just tell them you won't see them much.

This Is All Hearsay;

Congrats on the pay increase guys. Count your blessing as i do for my company and yours were able to give them this year.

My TM just told me 1.3cpm for Linehaul. He didnt say anything about the rest of it. I didn't ask.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tm confirmed the hub and line haul figures posted earlier. Our city guys get .55 per hour, top out rate at our barn will be $24.10. Drop & hook remains the same. Didn't ask about the vacation and holiday pay for road drivers.