Estes | new compensation package

Other people at my barn are confirming the "up to $20/day" increase for vacation and sick days and the $10/day increase for holidays.

Haven't heard it from management, but the people I've heard it from are generally trustworthy. For Estes employees anyway.

Other people at my barn are confirming the "up to $20/day" increase for vacation and sick days and the $10/day increase for holidays.

Haven't heard it from management, but the people I've heard it from are generally trustworthy. For Estes employees anyway.

Better than we had, but still below the industry standards.... In these times, I guess every little bit helps...

I hear its $ .0134. I reckon we will know for sure Jan 17.
For all y'all that has to hook trailers, I reckon you'll know whether or not if we got an increase when that day gets here also.

I hear its $ .0134. I reckon we will know for sure Jan 17.
For all y'all that has to hook trailers, I reckon you'll know whether or not if we got an increase when that day gets here also.

Estes has turned into the FBI,CIA and Homeland Security combined.. And don't think the "open door" policy still exists, until your no longer needed, then they'll open the door for ya...

This use to be a great company, now they are just average at best... Glad I don't have much longer...

Estes has turned into the FBI,CIA and Homeland Security combined.. And don't think the "open door" policy still exists, until your no longer needed, then they'll open the door for ya...

This use to be a great company, now they are just average at best... Glad I don't have much longer...
While we are on the subject of secret service,,,,, anybody ever find out if we are working next Tuesday???

My line haul manager says we are not working New Year's Eve but it's not a paid holiday.

Good, cause i would have hated to have to call in sick.. I'm not driving out there with all those drunks on the highway... Some just try to push the issue by drinking and driving.. Ain't gonna do it...

I'm still riding in style until the 6th. Then I'll step down and be the average bumble bee employee :crybaby:

I still don't agree with the "run assigned" truck thing... The truck should be assigned to the driver.. He gets to know that truck better than anyone, therefore, leads to more knowledgeable troubles to the maintenance department...

I still don't agree with the "run assigned" truck thing... The truck should be assigned to the driver.. He gets to know that truck better than anyone, therefore, leads to more knowledgeable troubles to the maintenance department...

Stark you know Estes will not tolerate rational thinking,your gonna get a write up if ya keep it up.

Stark you know Estes will not tolerate rational thinking,your gonna get a write up if ya keep it up.

It would be the first SD50... I usually don't stick my neck out to get it chopped off for no reason... I had a TM tell me once, after I made him eat his words, "You're just a smart***".. I said, "Well if that's all you have to say, then you're busted and just lost the argument".... He never questioned me again...

The reason they changed truck assignments to the runs. Because drivers we know who they all are change runs 3 to 4 times a year. So everytime that happens mess up who you are going to share with. So basically how is it fair to the guy you share with. That you took another run. Now he has to find another truck. This happens a lot at the big barns . They end the Truck BS

i dont care about sharing trucks as long as a nonsmoker takes it. it would be better if the truck was assigned to the driver. there so short on trucks because of all the breakdowns and people not writing up stuff.smoking thing get me the most. have some coutersey (opps, i forgot where im working at).

I know they do assigned trucks at 162 because we only have 3 trucks that have triples permits. So it makes sense....thats all that makes sense....wait let me think about it....no...no...yes...no. Yeah thats the only thing that makes sense. The rest of the "assignments" come from the drivers....a lot of the "thats my truck" and ownership of things that are not theirs. It's very similar to elementary school ownership of a dodgeball circle or basketball court by inner city $hitbag thugs. I do find it funny watching 40 and 50 year old men throw titty fits. I'm that guy that just gets in a truck and if and i say "IF" it passes a inspection I drive the stupid thing. I do have my own truck that nobody and I say again NOBODY will ever ever ever steal from me, which I really don't understand. The heater will cook you and AC blows ice cubes....oh wait I know what it is yep its a single axle no ride 8100. Since my personal Lambarginni is at the shop I get to truck jump.