Estes | new compensation package

I know they do assigned trucks at 162 because we only have 3 trucks that have triples permits. So it makes sense....thats all that makes sense....wait let me think about it....no...no...yes...no. Yeah thats the only thing that makes sense. The rest of the "assignments" come from the drivers....a lot of the "thats my truck" and ownership of things that are not theirs. It's very similar to elementary school ownership of a dodgeball circle or basketball court by inner city $hitbag thugs. I do find it funny watching 40 and 50 year old men throw titty fits. I'm that guy that just gets in a truck and if and i say "IF" it passes a inspection I drive the stupid thing. I do have my own truck that nobody and I say again NOBODY will ever ever ever steal from me, which I really don't understand. The heater will cook you and AC blows ice cubes....oh wait I know what it is yep its a single axle no ride 8100. Since my personal Lambarginni is at the shop I get to truck jump.

Just wondering "ballsout", did you eat paint chips as a child?

Just wondering "ballsout", did you eat paint chips as a child?

Why yes I did they taste like chicken! As a small child i was left in the Jonny Jumper for hours on end (that spring loaded baby sling shot) this created a shaken baby like syndrome. My wife gets a check from the state once a month for me. Estes gets a tax rebate for employing a "special" person like myself. I have been issued special uniforms with a built in drool catching bib! I'm happy to be part of the team....ever since i left the olympics i missed being part of a team. Why do you ask?

Why yes I did they taste like chicken! As a small child i was left in the Jonny Jumper for hours on end (that spring loaded baby sling shot) this created a shaken baby like syndrome. My wife gets a check from the state once a month for me. Estes gets a tax rebate for employing a "special" person like myself. I have been issued special uniforms with a built in drool catching bib! I'm happy to be part of the team....ever since i left the olympics i missed being part of a team. Why do you ask?

Thank you.. I've said before, I usually don't jump before I think I'm right...

Ask for the helmet, they told me I need a helmet and I said I just needed to stop talking to dispatchers,any supervisor anywhere in the Estes system,and of course the voices,and I wouldnt feel the need to slam my head into a wall immediately after the conversation.Needless to say I have to go in and get the helmet refitted every once in awhile

Ask for the helmet, they told me I need a helmet and I said I just needed to stop talking to dispatchers,any supervisor anywhere in the Estes system,and of course the voices,and I wouldnt feel the need to slam my head into a wall immediately after the conversation.Needless to say I have to go in and get the helmet refitted every once in awhile

Well I would wear head gear but that means i cant wear my Blue Parrot headest......safety or "look" like a real truck driver.

Well I would wear head gear but that means i cant wear my Blue Parrot headest......safety or "look" like a real truck driver.
I like today's headsets. They cover both ears and have great sound. Nowadays a driver don't have to listen to anything outside of the truck. Hearing blown tires, emergency vehicles and cb radios are a thing of the past. If they keep improving the electronic comic book part if trucking, they might have to tint the windows darker so the 4 wheelers don't get distracted from the bright lights coming from the cab. If they add anymore 30 min breaks and/or shorten anymore driving hours, companies can keep turning the trucks up to compensate the lost time.