Yellow | New Corruption Probe Hits Hoffa

YTy9JER.jpg

ekeNL27.jpg

:732:

Remember YES sheep ,we pay his wages !! and he is the one that wants to keep us voting YES to keep YRCW so called open ,when it's really he just for the monthly Due Monies coming in for him !! He is a crook and needs to be voted out and put in jail !!:cuss:

Remember YES sheep ,we pay his wages !! and he is the one that wants to keep us voting YES to keep YRCW so called open ,when it's really he just for the monthly Due Monies coming in for him !! He is a crook and needs to be voted out and put in jail !!:cuss:

l7cP76i.jpg

That's what these people do all the time.Nothing new.Like I always said if you just pay a little attention you can always find things.Stir stuff up and wait for the pond scum to surface.

Hmm looks like another case of: What goes around comes around!
He was all over Ron Cary back in '98 about him taking brides,thats one reason Mr.Hoffa was first elected.
It was later proven by the courts that Cary was clean,maybe not squeaky clean.
However he was cleared of the charges Mr.Hoffa Junior brought against him.

Now here we are at this present time, with charges being brought against J.H.Junior,& just before the 2016 election.
Wonder if those folks in the higher up union positions,every think about who is paying their salaries?

I don't blame anyone. I don't like any politicians. Real or unreal. It's all about power.
They certainly have the money. What else do they need?
Power over people. More the better.
Big egos.
I don't give a crap. Whoever gets in there is gonna create a four year stalemate.
Four years of nothing.
Common sense comes into play no matter how much you like either one.
I'm not stumping for either one. I just look at the thing as a whole.
And that's what I see. A hole. A whole lot of nothing.