New Penn | New Cuts at NewPenn

imported_Peterbilt

TB Lurker
Credits
Has anyone heard of any new pay cuts at NewPenn? The word is that salary office people have to take an additional 18% paycut, and hourly full timers are cut to 32 hrs. a week. Great News huh.

Has anyone heard of any new pay cuts at NewPenn? The word is that salary office people have to take an additional 18% paycut, and hourly full timers are cut to 32 hrs. a week. Great News huh.

yes, this is true concerning the salary folks however i'm not sure about the 32 hr thing for the office workers.

its all of yrc taking the cut and its only supposed to be for 4 weeks to help raise money to buy off the bondholders who said no,right now 75 percent agreed with the equity for debt swap.stay tuned.

I work at the corporate office & you are right. We found out on the 10th that we would have to take 7 days without pay & had until January 31st to take these days. We found out by checking the YRCW website...we weren't informed by management (via email) until hours after we discovered the news on our own. Great news 2 weeks before Christmas. I feel like Chevy Chase in Christmas Vacation, but didn't even get the 'Jelly of the Month'.

maybe another yes vote will get all you hope for

i vote close the doors becuse if anyone can't see it

You've been talking about the doors closing for a year now but every morning they look wide open to me! And i can see very well!!!!!

It's from Dec 15th through the end of January. It comes at a difficult time but there's never an easy time. I feel bad for those who will have a hard time making ends meet with children.

Everyone knows that once that money comes out of your check you will never see it again. Soon we will all be working for free both ibt and admin. Merry Christmas from Zollars and Gast.

No Way, I bleed Green for a few more weeks if that....Want to be here for the end which is not far away.....Merry Christmas.. ::shit::
If your at my barn, with your latest comments on these boards, let me say this, you wouldn't be in good company. So stop the lies and man up or shut up. WTF, I'm from Holland and your getting on my nerves.

Your a liar. If your at my barn, with your latest comments on these boards, let me say this, you wouldn't be in good company. So stop the lies and man up or shut up. WTF, I'm from Holland and your getting on my nerves.

Hey Grizz, relax dude....I have been reading these boards for the last two years and reading everyones comments and all these experts from both the IBT and management on the industry and I put one measly comment on the board and get bashed....i read everyones thoughts on YRC, New Penn, Holland, Remier and Reddaway and take their points into consideration....So I post one thing regarding the new cuts at New Penn, now that I need to take 7 days off without pay, gave back over 15% of my salary, 401K match, losing my company car soon, and living week to week to get my bills paid like everyone else, and you call me a liar.....MAYBE THE TRUTH HURTS DUDE....we are all in this together, and if I cant put my personal opinion being an employee of this company, then no one should be able to.....You are just a small fry like every other working man and women on these boards with NO POWER like the rest of us....So learn to accept the truth of whats going on with OUR company and prepare for the worst.....Merry Christmas brother...:smilies-19296:

Don't brother me man. I didn't base my comments on you just from this last post. I do my homework before I fire. I can't imagine one of our sales rep posting as you have the last 2 weeks. As you stated last week that you had heard on the street that Friday was our last day. Explain that. I've taken my cut's like a man. If you are employed with NP stop your crying on an open forum and go sell your co. If you have a hard time with the circumstances that are facing you, pick up the phone and call Sharon in Memphis, she will give you some tips. Grizz

Thanks for the advise Brother. Now let me go out and cut the pricing on the YRC and Holland Reps that are in my NP accounts trying to take our business. Customers just love watching all the reps from the YRC companies fight for the business when we are owned by the same company. We are the biggest laugh in the industry. Talk to ya soon brother.

Your a liar. If your at my barn, with your latest comments on these boards, let me say this, you wouldn't be in good company. So stop the lies and man up or shut up. WTF, I'm from Holland and your getting on my nerves.

He has been on my nerves for quite awhile now he was supposed to go to conway months ago guess they didn't want him either :eck13::eck13:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Grizz, relax dude....I have been reading these boards for the last two years and reading everyones comments and all these experts from both the IBT and management on the industry and I put one measly comment on the board and get bashed....i read everyones thoughts on YRC, New Penn, Holland, Remier and Reddaway and take their points into consideration....So I post one thing regarding the new cuts at New Penn, now that I need to take 7 days off without pay, gave back over 15% of my salary, 401K match, losing my company car soon, and living week to week to get my bills paid like everyone else, and you call me a liar.....MAYBE THE TRUTH HURTS DUDE....we are all in this together, and if I cant put my personal opinion being an employee of this company, then no one should be able to.....You are just a small fry like every other working man and women on these boards with NO POWER like the rest of us....So learn to accept the truth of whats going on with OUR company and prepare for the worst.....Merry Christmas brother...:smilies-19296:
Well at least you won't have to call for a ride home should they take the company car and the unhoped for happens?

Hey the salesman is right yrc, holland and new penn has and is fighting for the same freight...dumbnuts in corporate came up with this mess and is screwing up all the employees....and if were all to end...he would be the first to find out..lets keep him close......