New Penn | New Cuts at NewPenn

OMG tell me your not agreeing with his actions on this forum. Everyone knows we all compete. YRC is Holland and NP's least threat. Back read some of his crap on your own board and then say he is right.

dude, cut the guy some slack..he's a disgruntled employee who cant vote for concessions...they took 15% , his car..another 18%..cmon now and he cant control the fate of his company..think about it new penn is the best n-east compnay out there and we could be out of bus. because of yrc....

Dude my pay has been cut at least 40% the last year over-all. Have you guys given up? If not, it sure sounds like it. If disgruntled carry your sad *** over to NEMF. Keep fighting man, you never know what will happen. Believe me when I say this, NP's reputation is top of the list when talked about in the south.

I think its safe to say the stress of it is getting to everyone in one way or another. The power to change what is happening in the company is beyond us now. All we can do is continue to do our jobs to the best of our capability and try to overcome some of the new obstacles that have presented themselves.

Everyone please remember Christmas will be here soon. It is time to try to focus less on your job or your unemployment status and to start gathering your family members close, to honor the birth of Jesus.

Dude my pay has been cut at least 40% the last year over-all. Have you guys given up? If not, it sure sounds like it. If disgruntled carry your sad *** over to NEMF. Keep fighting man, you never know what will happen. Believe me when I say this, NP's reputation is top of the list when talked about in the south.
It's pretty brutal on all of us ya,know. Every other day for how many months now YRC is going under.. that's all we hear. It's not easy to go in with a good attitude with the weight. They get the money and it's gone in 2 days.

I am curious about management employees taking time off without pay.

Are they expected to work those days anyway?

I would guess that some and perhaps a large number are working without compensation.

Am I correct?

Hand will remain there till we get back the 40% of our pay that was taken....A temporary bandage for now...Once they burn through this money, back to square 1...hats off to the Chicago IBT....Only ones to stick to their guns and told the company to shove the paycuts....They are laughing all the way to the bank on payday....lol

NOT ALL ARE LAUGHING IN CHICAGO MEWPENNSALES...Southtown Star: YRC Closes Chicago Ridge Terminal
December 21, 2009: Trucking giant YRC has closed its Chicago Ridge terminal and sold the property, according to the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, which is locked in a dispute with the com

Read More

Hand will remain there till we get back the 40% of our pay that was taken....A temporary bandage for now...Once they burn through this money, back to square 1...hats off to the Chicago IBT....Only ones to stick to their guns and told the company to shove the paycuts....They are laughing all the way to the bank on payday....lol

You're a ... hypocrite. Here's some of your post...AND NOW YOU SAY HATS OFF TO CHICAGO???

"Everyone has their own opinions and "the teamster vote NO" at NPME controls the destiny of my career and paycheck for all those "non-union" employees, both in...

That just gave Zollars the green light to shut us down. Well done brothers!

Well Said Kawikid!!!.....Like my teacher always told me, "Be Careful for What You Wish For, Because You Just Might Get It....The Brothers at NPME wanted to Shut it Down, And Now it is time to Shut It...

Like I have been saying all along since the NO vote came back, "Last one out shut the lights". Half of my regular customers have already pulled away from npme. It's over.

Thanks! And remember, this time get it right. Vote with your Brains and not your Balls.Now its time to try and save your jobs. LOL NP drivers!

Great post newpenn 107! Looks like you uncovered another :shit:stirrer.

Great post newpenn 107! Looks like you uncovered another :shit:stirrer.

I agree good post:shift:Maybe newpennsales was trying to be anti-union so he could put it on his resume when he was out looking for a job,kinda remembering he was all set :TR10driving03:guess he didn't get it..Now is his chance ""Go back and get all the freight you gave up or let get away "" or :nutkick: just quit and let someone else do it:shift:

Isn't this strange. I called NPS out a few weeks ago for this same crap and I was told to give him a break.

Isn't this strange. I called NPS out a few weeks ago for this same crap and I was told to give him a break.

Grizz,the term I am in, we lost very little of our regular customers,The way he put it, half of his customers left so IMO he isn't a very good salesperson.