Yellow | New Dallas-511 Terminal Manager Calls Police On Local 745 President?!

Update on Darryl The Production Slayer. If you go to the Union meeting it will be an unexcused absence and after the meeting you can't come back to work‼️He came up to the Terminal on Sunday to let everyone know‼️

I have a feeling that this just might be the beginning. If this goes on with nothing but crickets from the IBT, this will spread like wildfire across the country!
Update on Darryl The Production Slayer. If you go to the Union meeting it will be an unexcused absence and after the meeting you can't come back to work‼️He came up to the Terminal on Sunday to let everyone know‼️

Then Local 745 needs to apply the contract and get the whole damn shift off for Union business next meeting!....KK
They could have all went yesterday and got paid on a grievance‼️It's only like a hundred years of past practice ‼️

I have a strong feeling.That B.Taylor will be applying the contract to the Darryl issue.Taylor did when that scrap happened a few weeks ago at 511irving.

I doubt that B. Taylor would want to tackle Darryl. I can see Mr. Taylor gettin' a good old-fashioned, COUNTRY AZZ-WHOOPIN', by-GAWD

Another exciting day‼️

ZwqeMcN.jpg