Averitt | New Daycabs in Nashville !

Iceman

Company Man
Credits
imagejpeg95209.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG] These are 10 speeds, but have larger Volvo engine D13 vs. the D12 that mine has ! The four digit number is of a "dedicated" manner, but mine is on trade list !

Looks like it has larger openings in the front bumper for towing hooks...ENJOY!
Looks like they will be able to keep all the body parts on stock for repairs, just to keep costs down.
:smilie93C_peelout:

Ran my 2006 over 800k without EVER having a hook hooked to it. The bumper was exactly like the one pictured. I cannot wait for the best freight truck in the industry....That would be a Volvo!

You probably already know this Iceman, but that small black tank behind the step is your diesel exhaust fluid.

Just got me a new IH TransStar, without the DEF system,got the REGEN system...Already been to the dealer,once so far...Got an automatic in it..Man do I feel outta place...Keep reachin' for the shifter...

Just got me a new IH TransStar, without the DEF system,got the REGEN system...Already been to the dealer,once so far...Got an automatic in it..Man do I feel outta place...Keep reachin' for the shifter...

My 11 Cascadia has the REGEN system...The automatic is the greatest when in stop and go traffic...I don't miss the shifter or clutch pedal any more.

Thanks to CM for reminding me of what happend when my Volvo was pulled. Sadly, I got stuck with a pretty (ugly) pink tractor. :Omg_I_gets_present_

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that the Kooks of Kookville listened to the drivers complaints and decided to go with Volvo Daycabs. I know we know nothing as drivers in their eyes. I did here that there were some International tandems in DAL. Who knows.

Just came from there and I seen one international on the line next to the scale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know they have had one a Pro Star for a year as a demo, runs daytime Shuttle, did it look brand new ? By the way how did your ride with "Deadeye" go the other week?

Was in NAS week before last..took a good look at the NEW "RACERS"...D13 375hp@2100rpm,10spd man,3.42 rears, 2x75gl tanks,WAY LONGER wheel base,Cat Conventer/muffler sits up right behind the cab,rubber fairing extenders on fairing's. Cheap AZZ radio...no ext plug to plug in MP3 or SAT radio. Spoke with a NAS city driver thats driving one...pulls good in the city,longer wheelbase is a PITA working around in the city. Last night while stopped in Glade Spring VA, saw a new shipment of Volvo bedroom trucks heading to NAS. With a 375hp@2100rpm with 3.42 rears, they probally are not going to be anything to talk about going down the road with a heavy load, going into hills.

A driver said he crossed "E Town" hill on 65 nb in Ky without dropping a gear @ 34,000lbs, I haven't climbed that hill in years so I'm not sure of it's incline. I like that rear ratio !