TForce | New diecast truck - need help please

Valerie said:
You can get the UPS Freight truck on ebay. It has been running about $30.00.
Hey Valerie,

I don't think you cane buy one like this on Ebay. I could not find it on Ebay. Let me know if you find one.

gater said:
Hey Valerie,

I don't think you cane buy one like this on Ebay. I could not find it on Ebay. Let me know if you find one.

Presently on Ebay there are 4 models for sale. 3 are in the $30 range right now and one has bids as high as $90. They are all 1/64th scale tractor with single long box. I am researching on the set of doubles and will post whatever I find.

re

Valerie said:
I just found one for $10.99 and the other is $19.99. Just search for UPS Freight and you will pull them up.
yes - the vans are on there - but the volvo pups are what we are after now. thanks - rob

This is a statement from Tonkin Replicas: "I can verify that is a production run. We do a couple versions (1:53 and 1:64) and the picture shown was a PEM 1:64 scale Volvo VNM day cab done for the Freight division. They are not for sale. Rumor has it they are only going to key customers of UPS but I have no idea on how you might obtain that particular model shown. Other units should be available later in the year (not the same one) for sale to general public. Most of production runs are internal and this is no exception..."

Well, start looking i guess - Rob