New Driver Advocate

jbusy12

TB Lurker
Credits
heard today they are giving us a driver advocate to act as an intermediary for us and get us going...without the UNION...

no dues no fees, no BS

spoke with him today over a cigarette, nice guy, says he will get us going

I thought GW and another guy acted in that capacity.What is different with this new position.Not being a s-a,just curious.

from the short talk i just had while waiting he spoke about a driver summit and some topics from the driver breakfast, some things we all are looking for how hes gona get it going...

especially the lack of communication among other things

heard today they are giving us a driver advocate to act as an intermediary for us and get us going...without the UNION...

no dues no fees, no BS

spoke with him today over a cigarette, nice guy, says he will get us going
Gee with him being on the company payroll there would be absolutely conflict of interest

i heard thats not what happened but there are two sides to every story...the union has to tell you something to keep that hope alive

driver advocate hired by NCTY to try and smoothe things over and play like he understands things and why the drivers went to the union in the first place-----too little too late---and totally laughable

driver advocate hired by NCTY to try and smoothe things over and play like he understands things and why the drivers went to the union in the first place-----too little too late---and totally laughable

Either way as U said a day late and a buck short probably more useless payroll? Until your outfits returns its wage reduction and gives raises nothing will change period. U have one hell of a divided workforce:Duel: Good luck eitherway!

those are challenged votes... it could be any amount of time before a judge deems them fit to be opened
I read on here hearing in 10 days. You say, "it could be any amount of time..." could you expand on that for the guys?

WS supposed to be next week but they postponed it till January because of the holidays. Objections where filed today
Should have a date soon we will let you know.

date was originally chosen 12/24/13. Postponed until January 2014. Votes that were contested was mainly comp and disability. Unfortunately for the company those are still listed on payroll as local drivers. By law, those votes must be counted towards overall vote. We know for a fact that all contested votes were yes votes..... So you can tell that driver liaison to go back to what he does best....nothing!!!!