XPO | New Driver Pay Package

New Driver Package will be announced in 2 weeks and VVP Results in 30 days
Our tm gave us the same info last night. Raise numbers being finalized, vpp by end of the month. Only the first two quarters are posted on the portal for vpp. He also passed along info on workforce reduction and terminals and fac closings. First info since the St. Louis meeting.

Our tm gave us the same info last night. Raise numbers being finalized, vpp by end of the month. Only the first two quarters are posted on the portal for vpp. He also passed along info on workforce reduction and terminals and fac closings. First info since the St. Louis meeting.

Yeah, Dalesr...we got the same info at my barn this morning. And again, the 1st time that our SCM has said anything about what's going on w/ the transition. Our SCM told us that he had 2 conference calls last Friday and on this past Sunday concerning the release of this morning's info. What specifics did he talk about...several? 190 layoffs...mostly back office in Ana Abor and Portland, Oregon .He said that there will be six service center closings coming. One from each of the following states: Mn, Wi, Az, Ca, Tn, and Md. He also mentioned that the re-branding was still a top priority, and the hold up is that Mr. Jacobs has had three bids by vendors but they are all too much. Also the re-branding is behind cause he's looking for a global contractor who will re-brand not only Con-way's equipment, but ND's stuff in Europe. Their equipment will be stripped of the red and painted white. No info on PTO's, heath insurance, or xpo stock in 401k's.

All in all... it was a very informative A.M. briefing. And our safety guy told me after the briefing that going forward that there would be many more meetings like this one and that they would be coming more frequently and that things are really going to start happening quickly. Let's hope so huh?

Yeah, Dalesr...we got the same info at my barn this morning. And again, the 1st time that our SCM has said anything about what's going on w/ the transition. Our SCM told us that he had 2 conference calls last Friday and on this past Sunday concerning the release of this morning's info. What specifics did he talk about...several? 190 layoffs...mostly back office in Ana Abor and Portland, Oregon .He said that there will be six service center closings coming. One from each of the following states: Mn, Wi, Az, Ca, Tn, and Md. He also mentioned that the re-branding was still a top priority, and the hold up is that Mr. Jacobs has had three bids by vendors but they are all too much. Also the re-branding is behind cause he's looking for a global contractor who will re-brand not only Con-way's equipment, but ND's stuff in Europe. Their equipment will be stripped of the red and painted white. No info on PTO's, heath insurance, or xpo stock in 401k's.

All in all... it was a very informative A.M. briefing. And our safety guy told me after the briefing that going forward that there would be many more meetings like this one and that they would be coming more frequently and that things are really going to start happening quickly. Let's hope so huh?
Looks like everyone didn't get the info we did. We didn't talk about re-branding or meetings going forward. Some didn't have any meeting at all, denying they know anything.

I did take pic of it, but I can't post pic, I don't know if its system wide, It SAYS DRIVER New Driver Pay scale will be released in 2 Weeks, and results of VVP will be released in 30 days. Don't know when new pay scale will take effect, TM at another Barn confirmed it but said he hadn't posted it yet. But knew all about it, said he found out yesterday. The Rumor is 5%, that come from Driver who used to be FOS, that is just rumor

I did take pic of it, but I can't post pic,
Why can't you post a pic? What's happening? There are two ways, below the post box should be an "add images" button that you can click on and follow the instructions. If that's not there (and I have heard guys say that they don't have it) there should be an icon above the post box that looks like a picture of a mountain that you can click on and do the same thing.

I'm using an I-phone, I don't know it says I haven't been a member for 30 days, that is all it says, Driver New Pay Package will be announced in 2 weeks, and VVP Results will be announced in 30 days, I am sure somebody else besides me has seen it or knows about it, if you don't you will by Tommorrow surely

I just ask my SCM face to face about the " new drivers pay scale" . Told him that some guys had mentioned scm's reading them a email concerning this. His response was " I haven't heard anything about this, you must be getting bad information, if there were a change like that it would come to everyone not just a individual service center" Not saying your BS'ing us WK but that's word for word what my SCM told me

I just ask my SCM face to face about the " new drivers pay scale" . Told him that some guys had mentioned scm's reading them a email concerning this. His response was " I haven't heard anything about this, you must be getting bad information, if there were a change like that it would come to everyone not just a individual service center" Not saying your BS'ing us WK but that's word for word what my SCM told me
Dordcnwy, send me a PM, and I will tell you to have your TM to call another TM so he is in the loop, will tell you the TM

Dordcnwy, will be able to confirm this, I gave him info to find out, I know guys think I'm BS'N, some guys. But it is true . I have know idea why some TM don't know, I think they do and maybe aren't ready to tell, our TM didn't want to talk about it but confirmed it was true but it wasn't posted at my barn.