XPO | New Driver Pay Package

Seniority definitely matters. I am bottom of the board linehaul at my barn. Probably 15 guys under me out of 70 Something total. If a dude with seniority wants to stay on the road or get dock hrs let him. If jr guy is at 8 kick him out. If all are at 8 kick out dock workers. Theres a subject no one is speaking of. We are super slow but have lots of dock workers still.

Seniority definitely matters. I am bottom of the board linehaul at my barn. Probably 15 guys under me out of 70 Something total. If a dude with seniority wants to stay on the road or get dock hrs let him. If jr guy is at 8 kick him out. If all are at 8 kick out dock workers. Theres a subject no one is speaking of. We are super slow but have lots of dock workers still.

Makes a lot of people speculate about why that is. . . . .

told last night by scm $0.50/ an hour & $01.1 per mile
that's no a raise, that's an insult. now insurance will go up $20 a week. with XPO purchasing conjob the insurance will be cheaper for them, due to the size of the workforce now. you should be charged less for the same insurance or get a better ins package for the same rate. when vitran bought pjax, not only our ins package get worse but our weekly rates went up too. talk about a company taking advantage of a situation. i imagine XPO doing the same. can a XPO driver prior to conjob purchase explain a little about your policy?

that's no a raise, that's an insult. now insurance will go up $20 a week. with XPO purchasing conjob the insurance will be cheaper for them, due to the size of the workforce now. you should be charged less for the same insurance or get a better ins package for the same rate. when vitran bought pjax, not only our ins package get worse but our weekly rates went up too. talk about a company taking advantage of a situation. i imagine XPO doing the same. can a XPO driver prior to conjob purchase explain a little about your policy?
well you have not been right YET! so when you post your garbage i can rest assured the true results will be the polar opposite.2% raise is a decent cost of living raise but yes if they change the ins then it really wasn't a raise.

AT my TM we have more dockworker than we did last year at this time, for some reason we got more work done last year with less dockworkers.

well you have not been right YET! so when you post your garbage i can rest assured the true results will be the polar opposite.2% raise is a decent cost of living raise but yes if they change the ins then it really wasn't a raise.
but if you don't take there ins then it is a raise. I have my ins from my wife company her employer does not have all those extra cost that the Conway does. Hell it even better and still cost less. I believe that if you do not take the company ins then you should be paid the different they pay for employees that do. I work at a company that paid me $620 every 6 months for not having there ins the only think I had to do was prove I had health ins.

but if you don't take there ins then it is a raise. I have my ins from my wife company her employer does not have all those extra cost that the Conway does. Hell it even better and still cost less. I believe that if you do not take the company ins then you should be paid the different they pay for employees that do. I work at a company that paid me $620 every 6 months for not having there ins the only think I had to do was prove I had health ins.
Good point, fly. I also 'opted out' of the insurance when I was at Conway, for the exact same reason: my wife's plan covered ALL of us at no cost. Had to sign the 'opt-out' form each year, and always got the 'stink-eye' look from the SCM when I turned in the form. By opting out, I figured it saved us countless thousands of dollars. Not only that, but each raise I got was just that...a RAISE! I've been back with a Union carrier for four years now, and we are double-covered for medical/dental/vision. What good is a raise if they turn around and 'jack' it out of you with a premium increase a month after you get it?