XPO | New Driver Pay Package

but if you don't take there ins then it is a raise. I have my ins from my wife company her employer does not have all those extra cost that the Conway does. Hell it even better and still cost less. I believe that if you do not take the company ins then you should be paid the different they pay for employees that do. I work at a company that paid me $620 every 6 months for not having there ins the only think I had to do was prove I had health ins.
Conway used to do that. Thats one of the first things they took away... I got like 750 my 1st year, 350 my 2nd, Then zip.

You add absolutely nothing to our boards in anyway. I think we are all sick and tired of reading your posts. I know I am. We get your point, we are getting screwed and will get sold. TROLL ON.
Transform and Troll Out!
6452.gif

Upnorth...how does the insurance thing work for you guys in Canada?
Health insurance? We have government insurance which is paid for by the government. The system is overloaded, but not much you can do about that. We have company benefits, dental, prescriptions, same as you guys. But we don't pay monthly like you guys do.

Health insurance? We have government insurance which is paid for by the government. The system is overloaded, but not much you can do about that. We have company benefits, dental, prescriptions, same as you guys. But we don't pay monthly like you guys do.
I guess my wife and two daughters (in their early 20's) and I are lucky. Her employer pays 100% and so does mine. We're double-covered...at least for now.