XPO | New Driver Pay Package

Can someone please post a picture? At our barn we hear nothing at all, nobody knows anything. Heck I am still waiting for our meeting about the buyout! I don't know why but our management does not want to tell us anything, maybe our city guys know but I don't know many of them.

And our safety guy told me after the briefing that going forward that there would be many more meetings like this one and that they would be coming more frequently and that things are really going to start happening quickly. Let's hope so huh?
We haven't heard about a raise or any of this other stuff at my SC either, but my TM is untrustworthy and secretive so I'm not surprised. Anyway, I believe WK and VP on this and I think Jacobs is playing it smart. Announce the raise and bonus first, subsequently followed by the new list of new demands and responsibilities.

maybe it only affects certain terminals and not nationwide. whatever they give in some areas, they will take in others. insurance, vac, etc as examples.

I just ask my SCM face to face about the " new drivers pay scale" . Told him that some guys had mentioned scm's reading them a email concerning this. His response was " I haven't heard anything about this, you must be getting bad information, if there were a change like that it would come to everyone not just a individual service center" Not saying your BS'ing us WK but that's word for word what my SCM told me
well my scm told us the exact thing wk is telling you.<xag>

We haven't heard about a raise or any of this other stuff at my SC either, but my TM is untrustworthy and secretive so I'm not surprised. Anyway, I believe WK and VP on this and I think Jacobs is playing it smart. Announce the raise and bonus first, subsequently followed by the new list of new demands and responsibilities.
Good one, scotch. I call it the 'oh, by the way...' clause. Glenlivet for you!

I'm using an I-phone, I don't know it says I haven't been a member for 30 days, that is all it says, Driver New Pay Package will be announced in 2 weeks, and VVP Results will be announced in 30 days, I am sure somebody else besides me has seen it or knows about it, if you don't you will by Tommorrow surely
did they also anything about the changes for vacation, heard that the senior guys will not be happy, thats all he said

This is what a lot of people are saying.

Our tm gave us the same info last night. Raise numbers being finalized, vpp by end of the month. Only the first two quarters are posted on the portal for vpp. He also passed along info on workforce reduction and terminals and fac closings. First info since the St. Louis meeting.
Had the same meeting Without any mention pay scale for new driver's

did they also anything about the changes for vacation, heard that the senior guys will not be happy, thats all he said
Assuming what he said is correct that can mean two things. Number of weeks cut say when you have 25 years from 6 weeks to 4 weeks or something with the bid process.

Assuming what he said is correct that can mean two things. Number of weeks cut say when you have 25 years from 6 weeks to 4 weeks or something with the bid process.
Probably three weeks max, like vitran did. Make the entry level pay higher and able to max pay and vac quick for the newbies while taking it from the seniors. Hoping it will upset the seniors and move on, companies are more worried about numbers than loyalty. This is when the seniors get hammered....wait til they tweak the insurance.

Probably three weeks max, like vitran did. Make the entry level pay higher and able to max pay and vac quick for the newbies while taking it from the seniors. Hoping it will upset the seniors and move on, companies are more worried about numbers than loyalty. This is when the seniors get hammered....wait til they tweak the insurance.
There is no telling what it will be because "A new driver pay package will be announced in 2 weeks" the word pay package could mean a lot of things, they used to only give raises to the top scale guys, how would I know that if I haven't worked here as some guy suggested in another post, I was just a mouthpiece for XPO

There is no telling what it will be because "A new driver pay package will be announced in 2 weeks" the word pay package could mean a lot of things, they used to only give raises to the top scale guys, how would I know that if I haven't worked here as some guy suggested in another post, I was just a mouthpiece for XPO
Dordcnwy, send me a PM, and I will tell you to have your TM to call another TM so he is in the loop, will tell you the TM
Dordcnwy, did you have your TM call the person I told you about?

maybe it only affects certain terminals and not nationwide. whatever they give in some areas, they will take in others. insurance, vac, etc as examples.
That is a good chance, that some terminals will get a bigger raise than others, the way con-way started doing a couple of years ago...

Yeah, Dalesr...we got the same info at my barn this morning. And again, the 1st time that our SCM has said anything about what's going on w/ the transition. Our SCM told us that he had 2 conference calls last Friday and on this past Sunday concerning the release of this morning's info. What specifics did he talk about...several? 190 layoffs...mostly back office in Ana Abor and Portland, Oregon .He said that there will be six service center closings coming. One from each of the following states: Mn, Wi, Az, Ca, Tn, and Md. He also mentioned that the re-branding was still a top priority, and the hold up is that Mr. Jacobs has had three bids by vendors but they are all too much. Also the re-branding is behind cause he's looking for a global contractor who will re-brand not only Con-way's equipment, but ND's stuff in Europe. Their equipment will be stripped of the red and painted white. No info on PTO's, heath insurance, or xpo stock in 401k's.

All in all... it was a very informative A.M. briefing. And our safety guy told me after the briefing that going forward that there would be many more meetings like this one and that they would be coming more frequently and that things are really going to start happening quickly. Let's hope so huh?
VP, the deal with Re-Branding is what we were told, they want to use a outside contractor to come in to each terminal and re-Brand everything ASAP, top priority