ABF | New Driver

how soon did you get your orientation after your approval ? I am leaving one job for this and hope to jump from one payroll to another with no breaks if I can help it.

:smilie_132:

It was next day, but I am going into a small barn, I'll be the 5th man. So in a larger one I don't know if they will wait until they have a group. I still have to wait a week for my road test, then may start the Monday after that. Good luck.

Hey Congrats and best of luck. ABF holds two weeks, so it will be three weeks before you get that first check under your belt. ABF is a great company to work for.

Hey Congrats and best of luck. ABF holds two weeks, so it will be three weeks before you get that first check under your belt. ABF is a great company to work for.
Not sure about them holding back 2 weeks on 04fxd's 1st check. He shows being in the Northeast. Here in NJ they don't hold anything back. When I punch out on friday the pay for all hours worked on that week's timecard are in my paycheck the following thursday.

I got some finishing up on my other job, so I'm looking at the 19th May as the first day i can start. how is the casual work going ? they said I will be casual for 90 days. You guys getting good days at the barns ? I signed on as a city driver, but gotta put my time in before I can get my card

:hysterical: