Estes | New Drivers for Estes..or..Nuevos conductores de Estes

MTHelmet

TB Lurker
Credits
I believe since Robbie is trying to get rid of all the seasoned and senior drivers, we had better get used to the new Estes lingo. A new language you say? Sí

Not trying to be politically correct. Not trying to undervalue our LEGAL immigrants, just need to recognize our new drivers will be coming from the newly opened trucking borders.

Where else will Robbie get drivers at cut rate pay and cut rate benefits. Hey, he won't have to worry about unemployment, workers compensation or medical. They will already have it from their fantastic health and benefit plans from home. Are you reading this Hillary?

He can get all the drivers he wants from over the border. They just need educational visas and say they are exploring America! Won't have to pay benefits!

Following is for the benefit of our soon to be newly hired employees. Hope translation is fine, used on line translator.

-----

Creo puesto que Robbie está intentando librarse de todos los conductores sazonados y mayores, nosotros debo acostumbrarse a la nueva mazarota de Estes. ¿Una nueva lengua que dices? Sí

No intentando estar político correcto. El no intentar infravalorar a nuestros inmigrantes LEGALES, apenas necesidad de reconocer nuestros nuevos conductores vendrá de las fronteras de trueque nuevamente abiertas.

Donde Robbie conseguirá los conductores en rebajado pagan y las ventajas rebajadas. Hey, él no tendrá que preocuparse del desempleo, de la remuneración de los trabajadores o de médico. Lo tendrán ya de sus planes fantásticos de la salud y de ventaja del hogar. ¿Eres que lee a esta Hillary?

Él puede conseguir todos los conductores que él quiere sobre de la frontera. ¡Apenas necesitan visas educativas y dicen que estén explorando América! ¡No tendrá que pagar ventajas!

Lo que sigue está en.beneficio de nuestro pronto a ser empleados nuevamente contratados. La traducción de la esperanza está muy bien, utilizado en la línea traductor.

Yes and they will understand the phrase just be happy you have a job. Oh yes I'm thankful can my cuz have a job

dont forget the "if you dont like it leave"

i wonder if our forefathers ever heard that remark, and if they did...did the guy that said it still have thier teeth?

dont forget the "if you dont like it leave"

i wonder if our forefathers ever heard that remark, and if they did...did the guy that said it still have thier teeth?
Those would have been the good old days, reality hits reality.

If it worked that way today, Rob would be gumming -- "I don't understand why my employees are so disapointed with me, I've done all I can to bank my pocket on their backs and they still don't like me! I'm doing all I can to support NAFTA and bring all my minions down to the south of the border wages and benefits. What else could my people want? To benefit the lives of my minions would be, uh, oh my, the right thing to do. Better stop while I'm ahead."

-----

Ésos habrían sido los buenos viejos días, realidad de los golpes de la realidad.

Si trabajara esa manera hoy, el robo estaría engomando -- " ¡No entiendo porqué son mis empleados así que disapointed conmigo, yo he hecho todos lo que puedo depositar mi bolsillo en sus partes posteriores y todavía no tienen gusto de mí! Estoy haciendo todos lo que puedo apoyar el NAFTA y derribar a todos mis subordinados al sur de los salarios y de las ventajas de la frontera. ¿Qué más podría mi gente querer? Para beneficiar a las vidas de mis subordinados sería, el uh, oh mi, la cosa correcta para hacer. Mejora la parada mientras que soy ahead."